Chapter 11: Nightly Affection! Warriors Never Quit!

For those of you who are worried, FEAR NOT! For sweet boi Rai shall remain innocent!

But without further ado, let's do this!

*Cue new but equally EPIC intro!*

3rd POV
Cathyl, Cara and Diane were sitting in their dorm, waiting for Rai to come back from training. All of them were blushing and all of them were very nervous.

Why?

Because they were going to confess to Rai about how they really feel. Also, they were all wearing rather... "Revealing" outfits.

Cara: "I feel so exposed in this..."

She said as she lightly pulled at the strap of the black string bikini she was wearing, which barely managed to contain her massive breasts. The poor pieces of fabric looked as if they were going to snap at any second.

Cathyl: "This feels really skimpy..."

The medium THICCC girl of the three was wearing a bikini like Cara, but with spots of black and white, and hers was slightly better fitting, though not by much

The medium THICCC girl of the three was wearing a bikini like Cara, but with spots of black and white, and hers was slightly better fitting, though not by much. (Never underestimate the THICCNESS of a cow faunus.)

Diane: "At least you two can move in your outfits, I feel like this thing is trying to strangle my entire upper body."

Cara: "Then why did you even wear it?"

Diane: "Because you two told me we were gonna surprise him and to dress in something like this, and I didn't have a lot of other options readily available!"

Cathyl: "Oh god, I feel like we're gonna scare him off..."

Cara: "Don't worry, worst case scenario, we'll change clothes and cuddle, best case scenario..."

She couldn't finish that sentence as her brain started to fry just thinking about it. Yang told them about what happened at the infirmary, and while it took a considerable amount of self control to not kill her, it also made them think about what he would actually be like in bed... (Shy in the streets, a BEAST in the sheets 😉)