Chapter 7: A Fashionista's Confession. Rai Gets A New Look!

DATE TIME!!!

Also enjoy this awesome thing I found on google.

I WANT IT SO BAD!

On with the story!

3rd POV
Coco sat in her dorm, looking at her scroll. She had been staring at her device for almost an hour. What was on her scroll that could capture her attention, you may ask?

Well, a picture of Rai, of course!

If it wasn't already obvious, the young Saiyan had easily stolen her heart. For the first time, she had been the one to fall in love with a boy, and not the other way around. She had been wanting to ask him out for a while now, but she hadn't gotten the chance due to him either being busy training with Goku, Vegeta and Whis, or when she tried to talk to him, she would blush and stutter uncontrollably, and she actually started drooling a couple of times.

But this time was different. This was the day she would finally ask him on a date, and she had the perfect excuse to do so. Rai didn't have any clothes aside from the ones he had on him. And she was going to take him into Vale and buy him some new ones. Genius! She finished putting on a small amount of makeup to accentuate her already drop-dead-gorgeous face and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Then she started to give herself a little pep-talk.

Coco: "Alright, Coco, you've got this. You are a tough, confident, young woman. It's a basic question. "Hello Rai! I noticed that you need some new clothes. If you'd like, we could go into town together, and I'll help you buy some new outfits". It's as simple as that. Whatever you do, just don't pani-"

Velvet: "What are you doing?"

Coco: "EEP!"

The adorable bunny faunus had walked in on Coco talking to herself in the mirror, and had caused her fellow brunette to jump slightly in surprise. Coco quickly turned around and hid her scroll behind her back. But Velvet had already figured out what was going on.

Velvet: "So, you're finally gonna ask him out?"

Coco: "I'm really gonna do it this time."

Velvet: "You said that the last four times, but you ended up blushing and stuttering like always. *giggles* And people say I'm the shy one."

Coco: "Well this time, I have my shit together! And You would react the same exact same way if you were looking at him and he hit you with that natural puppy-eyes look."

Velvet: "Okay, I will agree that he is adorable."

Coco: "Exactly! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have someone to ask on a date."

And with that, Coco exited the dorm and headed to the arena, where the ground was shaking from the two warriors sparring.

Training Room
Olivia, Glynda, Ejiro, Team RWBY JNPR and SSSN were spectating alongside Whis and Vegeta as the other two Saiyans attacked each other. (Cara, Cathyl and Diane were somewhere else,