Oh Boy(C.A.L.M.)

You pushed your boyfriend, Luke, down on the bed smirking as you press your lips onto his neck. His crotch growing at your every single movement. You started to straddled him as he watched you play with his waist band. You watched his bare chest move fast just by thinking about what he’s going to do to you.

Suddenly the door opened making you and Luke shoot looks at the door only to see Calum & Ashton standing there with visible boners. “S-sorry I heard you guys and we was wondering if we could join,” Calum asked shyly making you blush. “S-Sure,” Luke replied surprisingly. You looked at him and smiled, “Might as well get Michael.” Ashton walked over to Luke and whispered something in his ear. Luke smirked at me and nodded. Ashton left and shut the door leaving me on top of Luke and Calum standing there awkwardly.

Luke rolled you two over and pulled your clothes off leaving you in your bra and panties. He mentioned Calum over and told him to stand in front of you. “Make sure she’s wet,” Luke said going over to the drawer and grabbing handcuffs. He cuffed you to the bed and kissed you while Calum started to rub you through your panties making you moan. “Alright why did you need me I was in the middle of Call of-” Michael cut himself off as he opened the door and saw you.

Luke walked over and whispered something in his ear. Michael laughed and smirked. Suddenly Ashton came in with two bags. “What do you want first?” He asked Calum who was still rubbing your throbbing pussy. “Whip Cream,” Calum answered. Ashton handed Calum & Michael the whip cream while Luke took off your bra and panties. Calum spray some on your pussy making you moan, while Michael sprayed some on your breasts. All four undressed and got into positions. Michael was straddling you, Calum was on his knees in front of you, Luke was above your head, and Ashton’s lips were in your ear.

Immediately they all Started, Calum ate you while Ashton whispered dirty things in your ear, Luke thrust in your mouth, and Michael sucked on your boobs. Your body went crazy with all the sensations, You started screaming against Luke’s large shaft. Suddenly you could feel Luke’s dick twitch in your mouth and his hot cum slid down your throat making him moan. Calum started moaning feeling your climax come faster than it should. You came in his mouth making you moan louder.

They all pulled away and Luke unhand cuffed you. Ashton, Calum, & Michael all left you and Luke alone. “So, Have fun?” Luke asked laying next to you and pulling you close. You blushed and laughed before kissing him on the lips, “I love you.” He smiled, “I love you too.”