Made For Me(Luke Hemmings)

As your day at work was finally over, you walked out of the massive building and took a deep breath out in the fresh air. As usual, you took your phone out of your bag and turned the silent mode off, immediately noticing that you had 5 missed called from Luke. It wasn't like him to call 5 times and not leave any voicemails; he'd usually just call and then send you a message explaining why he was trying to reach you. You didn't waste any time and just as you were about to dial his number, his name appeared on your screen, as long with the little logo that indicated that you had an incoming call.

"Hello, Luke?" you answered immediately. Muffled sounds came out of the other line, and you thought that the telephone system was bad at first until you clearly recognize the sound of a sob over the speaker.

"Oh my god, Luke are you okay, are you crying?" you started to panic; a hand flying to your mouth.

"SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH THE ENTIRE TOWN" he yelled, pain and anger evident in his tone. Your eyes grew wide as you did proceed his words, as much as you didn't want to believe it, you weren't really surprised; his girlfriend wasn't the loyal kind and he was the only one who didn't see it.

"I'm sorry, Luke" you whispered, not really knowing what to say.

"Why didn't I listen to you, (Y/N)? You warned me about her and I just gave you shit for that when really you were right the whole time" he sighed on the other end.

"Luke, can I come over?" you asked, thinking that it'd be the best way to try and be a good friend, be here for him.

He agreed and you hung up, immediately getting into your car and driving your way over to his flat. When you arrived, you used the key he gave you to open the door and found him in his bedroom, sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

You didn't hesitate and kneeled in front of him, hugging his tall body and holding him close, trying to give him as much love as you could. You both stayed in that position for the longest time, him sobbing against you as you moved your hands up and down his back.

"I should have never dated her in the first place" were the first words that came out of Luke's mouth as he lifted his head. "Don't say that" you answered, searching for his eyes but they were clearly avoiding yours; "no matter how much you're hurt right now, you can't forget about all the good times you had together" you tried to convince him, not sure whether or not you even believed yourself.

"No that's not what I meant" he said shaking his head and getting up, leaving you confused on the floor. "I started dated her for the wrong reasons and it would have never happened if I'd had been honest with myself and a few other people" he explained. You sat on the bed and waited for him to continue, still not understanding what he was trying to tell you.

"Luke,I... I don't understand" you confessed softly after a few moments of him passing back and forth in front of you. He let out a deep sight and threw his head bag, pinching the bridge of his nose, apparently thinking about what he was going to say next.

"Alright, I'm just going to say this as it is, because I already tried hiding it and it lead me nowhere, (Y/N) I only dated her to get over you, and I know that makes me a terrible person but I couldn't risk our friendship. But all I could think about was how easily I could get you to cry from laughter, all I could see was how beautiful you looked when you were studying, how crazily cute you were when you tried to be mad at me for little stupid things... Yeah and while we're at it, I also had trouble hiding my boner every single time you invited me over and we hung around the swimming pool because damn I've never seen anything sexier than you in a bikini. And crazy thing is it still is that way, and it never stopped being that way because it's you, (Y/N), there's just something about you that feels incredibly right and comforting and I'm sorry for feeling that way but at the same time, I'm not."