Elevators(Luke Hemmings)

I smiled as Luke still held my shaking hand in his, as he stopped to sign a phone case for a fan. “Aren’t you guys cold?” He asked, squeezing my hand as I only smiled, waving at a girl who was waving frantically at me. “We just wanted to meet you and Y/N.” Luke tugged on me, causing me to turn around as I smiled, a little shy. “Come on babe, say hi.” I giggled, “Hi.” As the girls all ‘awwd’ Luke smiling cutely at me. “Well we just got back from dinner and we’re tired. See you all tomorrow?”

The girls nodded, waving one last time as Luke led me inside the hotel. “They are all nice.” He nodded and smiled, pressing a button the elevator as we waited for it to come down. “Yeah, they were cute.” I sighed and nodded, “Except for the ones still sending me death threats on twitter.” He sighed, pulling me close and kissing my temple. “Love, what did I tell you about reading that stuff?” I shrugged and sighed as the doors opened.

"Now come on, so we can go up and cuddle." I giggled as we stepped in, a few other people in there with us as Luke and stood in the far corner. I held his hand as I reached down, pulling off my heels as I was now an inch shorter than him. He smiled at me, as people started to file out of the small elevator. We were now dropping off the last person, and as soon as we started back up, the elevator all of a sudden stopped. "What the?" Luke said, looking around.

"Oh my god." I said, holding close to his hand as he started to press buttons, in hopes it was just a jam. "Looks like we’re stuck." He said, holding my one hand as his other hand rested on my waist. "What should we do?" He asked, sighing as I smirked, dropping my heels and rested my arms around his neck. "We could, make fun out of this?" He looked at me, shaking his head and laughing.

"Here?" I nodded and he chuckled again, his grip on my hand tightening. "Why don’t we wait until we get back up to the room? Where we have the nice, comfy bed?" I shook my head, taking his hand and leading it under my dress, as I dropped his fingers, pushing them against my clothed heat as the color from his face drained. "But what if I can’t wait?" He gulped, before holding out his arms. "Jump."

I giggled, jumping up as he caught me. We immediately locked lips, them moving hungrily against each others. I pushed his jacket off his arms, it falling as his hands left my thighs so he could push it the rest of the way off. I detached my lips from his, dropping back down to my feet as I dropped my jacket, going for my dress. “Allow me,” He whispered, turning me around as he unzipped it, letting it pool to my feet. Leaving me in my undies.

"Matching red and red. Hot." He commented, smirking as I smiled, now kissing his neck. As I kissed down his chest, I unbuttoned his shirt along the way. He tore off the shirt once I got it unbuttoned all the way, it falling to the floor with our other clothes. I dropped to my knees, biting my lip up at him as I began unbuckling his pants. He smiled down at me, running his left hand down my head as he took my hair into a ponytail, causing me to work faster.

I pulled down his pants along with his boxers, his erection almost hitting me in the face as it was free from it’s confines. He let out a groan as I took him into my hand, pumping him slowly as he rocked a bit into my hand. “Please,” I smirked, placing his tip on my tongue as I enclosed my mouth around it, slowly moving my mouth back and forth. “Shit just like that.” He whispered, his hand slowly pushing my head down onto his length.

I placed my hands on his thighs as he was now doing most of the work, both of his hands on the back of my head. “Fuck yeah,” I hallowed out my cheeks as he started to hit the back of my throat, helping me not to gag all that much. His groans got more guttural as he bit his lip, dropping his head back as saliva started to run down the sides of my mouth. I dug my nails into his thighs as he let out a particularly loud moan.

"Your mouth is so perfect." He moaned, pushing my head a few more times before he held my head down, his load shooting down my throat. I swallowed hard, resisting the urge to puke since it was shooting directly down my throat. He was done, pulling me up by my hair as I moaned, him taking that opportunity to put his lips on mine. "Such a dirty girl." He picked me up again, my legs wrapped around his waist as he smirked at me.

"I never imagined fucking my girlfriend in an elevator, where lots of people could be watching right now." I pulled on the hair on the back of his neck, as he pulled down my panties far enough to where I felt his tip touch my entrance. "I think it’s hot." I whispered, his teeth capturing my bottom lip as he pushed up into me. "Ah, Luke." I moaned, as he held my thighs tight, beginning to thrust up into me.

I started to moan loudly, him shushing me loudly. “Hush baby, hush.” I put my head into his neck, biting on his shoulder when I felt my moans beginning to get loud again. “I love you so much.” I moaned out, raking my nails down his back as he nodded, thrusting hard again as I felt my orgasm approaching, my stomach getting tight. “Are you close?” I nodded, putting my head against the wall as he started to suck on my neck.

"Oh my god, Luke!" His teeth clamped down onto my neck, my nails digging into his shoulder as I finally came, him still moving slow as sweat started to bead on his forehead. "Oh my god." He chuckled, pulling out of me as he sat me on my feet, pulling up my panties for me as I smiled at him. "You were great as always." I giggled, blushing as I put on my dress, smoothing out my hair. "So were you, my love." He buckled his pants, as I handed him his shirt as the elevator started to move.

I picked up his jacket as he halfway got his shirt buttoned, us stopping on our floor as I smiled at him, intertwining our hands. “There you two are!” Michael groaned, as we both giggled, Luke nodding. “Yep, stupid elevators.” He said as I nodded, us giggling again as the boys looked at us like we were crazy. If only they knew.