Bandanas(Ashton Irwin)

“I can’t believe you Ashton” you mutter angrily, crossing your arms over your chest as you look out the car window. He simply rolls his eyes in response, leaning back further in the seat of the cab as the driver drove down the familiar road to your house. 

"Seriously!" you snap, directing your gaze towards him as the gravel of your driveway crackled under the weight of the car. "I didn’t even do anything" Ashton scoffs as the car comes to a halt. 

"You punched a guy in the face for touching my shoulder” you say angrily, getting out of the cab and leaving Ashton to pay for the fare. Your heels clicked against the cobblestone path that led to your doorway, and you pulled your key out of your purse, hearing the cab drive away as you unlocked the door.

"I don’t see why you’re making such a big deal out of this" Ashton shrugs, walking inside behind you. "Because you got us kicked out of the club! We’re not allowed to go back now. That was myfavourite club Ashton” you huff, kicking off your heels and walking upstairs to your bedroom.

"Don’t act like you didn’t like it" Ashton hisses, pinning you up against the door of your bedroom almost as soon as you walked inside the room. "What?" you ask confused and he pressed his body flush against yours.

"Tell me my anger doesn’t turn you on" he whispers, his lips pressing against your neck. "It doesn’t" you lie, your breathing becoming shallow. "Look me in the eye and say it" he growls, pressing his hard-on against you through his jeans as he tilts your chin upward.

"I-I" you stutter, looking into his lust-filled eyes, unable to deny how hot he got when he was angry and jealous. "That’s what I thought babygirl" he smirks, tugging on your lower lip before stepping away from you. "Strip" he commands as he starts to pulling off his own clothes, and you quickly mirror his actions.

As soon as you were stripped down to just your matching underwear and bra Ashton pushes you back onto the bed, hovering over top of you. “Do you think it’s funny to flirt with other guys?” he asks seriously, slowly kissing down your stomach. “Yeah” you smirk, and his eyes darken as he yanks your panties off.

"Well I don’t think it’s funny at all" he hisses, running two of his fingers up and down your entrance. "Sucks to be you" you whisper, your breathing shallow as he continues to tease you with his fingers.

"Do something" you hiss, and he plunges one finger inside of you, moving it in and out of you at an agonizingly slow pace. "Ash" you groan, bucking your hips forward. "Stop moving" he hums, finally attaching his lips to your clit and sucking lightly.

"Fuck" you groan, reaching down and tangling your fingers through his messy curly hair. "No touching me" he orders and you quickly remove your hands from his hair, gripping the bed sheets instead as his mouth works wonders on your clit.

Ashton soon adds another finger inside of you, sucking more harshly and causing you to moan loudly, your hands instinctively reaching down and tugging at his curls once again.

"I said no touching" he rolls his eyes, removing his mouth and fingers from you before standing off the bed. You groaned at the loss of contact, and Ashton reached up to remove his bandana from his hair, grabbing another one off the nightstand as well. He took each of your hands, grabbing them and tying each of them to the bed posts. He stands back and looks you over once before raising his eyebrow and grabbing one last bandana, tying it around your mouth to keep you quiet.

"There, problem solved" he smirks before tugging off his boxers. You roll your eyes and he climbs back over top of you, running his tip up and down your slit as his lips attack your neck, kissing and biting the delicate skin harshly.

Ashton lines himself up at your entrance before roughly thrusting into you and you moan loudly, your voice muffled by the thick bandana. “Fuck” Ashton groans, his arms on both sides of your head as he relentlessly pounds into you.

He continues his rough pace, his and your muffled moans filling the empty house. “I’m gonna cum” Ashton groans, removing the bandana from your mouth so he could hear you moan his name. “M-me too Ash” you whimper, tugging at the bandanas that tied your hands to the bed, desperate to drag your nails down Ashton’s back. “Scream my name baby” he whispers, his thrusts getting sloppy as he lifts your leg over his shoulder to thrust deeper inside of you.

"F-fuck Ashton" you scream out, arching your back as your orgasm washes over you, your entire body tingling with pleasure. Ashton thrusts one more time, his length filling you completely as he releases.

Breathless, Ashton collapses beside you, weakly undoing the bandanas from your wrists so you could move again. “Wow” you mumble, rubbing your sore wrists as you rest your head on his chest. “Yeah, wow” He repeats, softly rubbing your back.

"Sorry for getting us kicked out of your favorite club" Ashton sighs, gently squeezing your hip. "It’s fine, I think it was worth it." you smirk, and Ashton chuckles before pulling the covers over top off the two of you.