Baking(Michael Clifford)

”Mm that looks good” Michael whispered and he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you as you stirred around the cake batter you were making. ”It probably is” you hum and turn around to face him, dipping your finger in the bowl of batter and dotting some on his nose. ”That was rude” he gasped and you rolled your eyes. 

His hand swiftly reached behind you as he dipped one of his fingers into the batter before smearing the cake mix along your neck. “Oops” he smirked. “Michael that’s gonna dry on my neck” you groaned and he pressed his body flush against yours.

"Don’t worry, I got it" he smiled innocently before dropped his head to the crook of your neck and slowly kissing the cake mix off of your neck, his tongue slowly gliding across your skin as he did.

"You’re such a tease" you laughed and he smiled proudly before dipping his finger in the batter once again and bringing his finger to your mouth and you slowly sucked the batter from his finger, slowly swirling your tongue around and smirking when you saw the tent form in his pants, knowing what you’d accomplished. 

"God you’re so fucking hot" Michael cursed loudly before pressing his lips harshly against yours. You groaned against his lips and tangled your fingers through his dirty blonde hair, tugging at the ends and pulling him closer to you.

His tongue quickly swiped across your bottom lip before slipping into your mouth, your hands slowly making their way down to the waistband of Michael’s jeans, pulling them down to his ankles. 

"No, none of that. I want you now" Michael hissed as you grabbed him through his boxers, quickly swatting your hand away. Before you could react Michael tugged his shirt off, signalling for you to rid yourself of your clothes too, which you gladly did.

His arms wrapped around behind you, his hands squeezing your bum before lifting you up on the kitchen counter in front of him. He slowly pulled his boxers off, his length springing up right away. You sunk your teeth into your bottom lip in anticipation as Michael lined himself up at your entrance, rubbing his tip along your slit a few times before roughly thrusting inside of you.

"Fuck" you groaned as he quickly rocked his hips, dropping his head to the crook of your neck to nip at the skin and leave deep purple marks. His fast thrusting continued as he grabbed your leg and set it over his shoulder, giving him better access to hit your spot every time. 

You moaned loudly as you gripped Michael’s shoulders, being pushed over the edge as he repeatedly slammed in you, making sure to pull out slowly so you felt everything. It only took a few more thrusts before you cursed under your breath and came un-done, Michael not letting up his pace to ride out your high.

"Shit" he breathed out as his thrusts got sloppy, and he slightly twitched inside of you before releasing and moaning your name. He slowly thrusted a few more times before pulling out of you and sighing.

"Mm that was nice" Michael hummed and handed you his shirt as he pulled his boxers back on. "It was" you laughed as he pulled you close to him. "I need a shower, you up for round two?" he smirked as he rested his forehead against yours. "When am I not up for round two?" you raised your eyebrow and he rolled his eyes before throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you off to the shower.