License And Registration Please(Calum Hood)

I stumbled slightly to my car, sighing as I fumbled with the keys in my hands. I was slightly intoxicated, and I was ready to get home and lie down. All of my friends were either drunk or high and no one would’ve been generous enough to take me home, so I got into the car, starting it as my head spun lightly. I wasn’t completely impaired, but I was halfway and I could still see pretty straight.

I left the club, almost hitting a car or two in the process as I was out on the highway. Deciding to take the easy route home, I cut to the right, taking the back way. The radio played the tune of Drake on the radio, but I could faintly hear it as my eyes began to droop. I cut a sharp curve, my eyes jolting as I saw the speed limit sign, 45. And I was going the least bit 60. Just as I started breaking, a flashing pair or blue and red lights flashed behind me.

"Fucking shit." I muttered, pulling over slightly as I put my car in park, grumbling as I slid down into the seat. I jumped a little, hearing knuckles tapping on my window as I opened my eyes. I rolled down the windows to reveal a handsome guy, his hair messy, his hat slightly sideways as he popped his gum. "License and registration please." He said, beginning to tap his foot as I lazily reached for my dash. I felt around, my eyes widening when I couldn’t find it.

I closed it, biting my lip before sighing. “Look Officer,” I squinted my eyes, searching for his name tag when I saw it, Hood written on it. “Hood. I left my license at home.” I batted my eyelashes as he popped his gum again, my head aching more at the sound. “Ma’am please step out of your vehicle.” I groaned, unbuckling as I stepped out, stumbling a bit in my heels. “Are you drunk?” I shook my head as he stepped back to his car, pulling out a breathalyzer. “Fuck.” I whispered as he motioned me over.

I put my lips around the nozzle, blowing as his lips parted. The monitor beeped as he removed it from my mouth, shaking his head. “I’m gonna have to take you down to central. But for now, anything you say can and will be held against you.” I squeaked as he grabbed my hands, putting them around my back as he pushed my upper half against his car. “I’m not even drunk!” I said, sobering up by how hard my head hit his car. 

"Shut up." He said, cuffing me as I felt something poke my thigh. "And quit poking me." I asked, him clearing his throat behind me. "I need to check in with the others." He muttered, opening the door to his car as I smirked, knowing just how to get out of this little "situation." While he was talking into his radio, I reached back with my hands, grabbing the ends of my dress as I pulled it up, to where it was resting on my hips now. "Okay Miss, woah." He said, staring directly at my ass as I bit my lip.

"Like what you see Officer Hood?" I teased, pushing my ass more towards him as his pupils darkened, his hands literally shaking, aching to touch. "A-Are you trying to bribe an officer with sex?" He asked, coughing into his hand as I shrugged, moaning as a slight breeze blew, as it hit the slight wetness in my panties. "Keep me cuffed and find out." I said as I then heard him taking off his gun, lying it beside my head as he then rested both of his hands on my bum, making me smile.

"What a slut, thinking sex will get you out of drunk driving." He moved his hands up, snapping the waistband of my panties back onto my skin as I giggled. "Do it again Officer Hood." I moaned, another breeze blowing as he growled. "The name’s Calum by the way, but fuck keep saying Officer Hood." I smirked, as he then pulled my panties down, them resting around my ankles. I felt him open my cheeks, exposing myself to him as he groaned. "Such a pretty pussy for a slutty girl." He took two of his fingers, running them up my slit as I moaned. 

"More Calum." I moaned, as he smirked, inserting two of his fingers into me as I sucked in a breath the pads of his fingers only inside. "Put the rest of them in." He breathed, his breath hot on my lower back as I pushed my ass closer to him, his fingers sliding into me more as I let out a loud moan. "Sssh." He said, slowly moving his fingers back and forth as I lifted my head, groaning.

"Feels so good." I said, my hands straining against the cuffs as he chuckled. "Sucks not being able to move your hands, huh love?" I nodded, whimpering as I felt my stomach tightening. I clenched around his fingers, a smug grin on his face as he removed his fingers, as they glistened in the moonlight. I watched as he opened the back door of his cruiser, before he bent down, taking my panties from around my ankles as he slid them into his back pocket.

"Come on." He growled, grabbing my hands as he lifted me up, leading me to the door as he slid in first, allowing me to straddle his lap. "You’re so sexy." He grabbed my face, crashing his lips onto mine as I moved back and forth against his lap. We moaned into each other’s mouths, the friction of his clothed erection rubbing against my slit made me feel my high approaching. His hands fell to my hips as I stilled my movements, as I whimpered. 

"Don’t do that or i’ll cum in my pants." I tried so hard to get out of the cuffs as I looked at him longingly, him shaking his head. "You’re not allowed to touch, I mean you were breaking the law." I growled, as he took off his hat, putting it on my head as he put his lips on my neck. I moaned, the static sounds of his radio was the only sound in the car besides the light smacking noises.

I looked down, seeing him knock down the straps of my dress, pulling it down as my breasts were free, his hands toying with them as if he was a kid in a candy store. I could feel him straining against his pants and I was straining myself to touch him some kind of way. He reached between us, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants as he pulled out his member, the vein wrapping around it throbbing purple and his head swollen red. He reached into one of his pockets, ripping open a condom and putting it on as I bucked my hips towards him.

"Calm." He chuckled, one of his hands on my hips as his other hand held his erection. I lifted my hips, his member sliding into me as we both let out moans. "You’re so tight." I got all the way down, looking at him as he pushed his hat up on my head, so he could see my face. I began to lift my hips up and down, his head falling back as his hands rested on my ass. "Fuck Officer Hood." I moaned, my head falling back as a call came on his walkie.

"Calum, we have a read on her." I smirked, riding him harder as his face twisted, his lips parting as straggled groans came out of his mouth. "Holy shit." I began rolling my hips, swiveling up and down as he held tighter to my hips, a gasp leaving my lips as once again, my stomach tightening again. I didn’t have to tell him I was coming, I think he was aware by how much I was clenching around him. 

His head fell forwards, right into my breasts as I smirked. “Fuck!” He yelled, releasing into the condom as I was shortly after, my hips stilling as my legs shook. “Christ.” I said, as he took his hat off of me, grabbing the key and unhooking my cuffs. “They could have been looser.” I sighed, rubbing my wrists as he took me off of him, disposing the condom and putting himself away as I fixed my dress, looking around for my panties.

"Where are my?" He held them in his hands, putting them back in his back pocket as he put his gun back in his holder. "Officer Hood?" He grabbed his walkie, winking at me. "I got it handled." He strode over to me, placing a sloppy kiss to my lips as he held my ticket in his hands. "Consider this," He ripped it up, tossing it behind him as he smiled. "Revoked."

I smiled beginning to walk away as he grabbed my hand, handing me a slip of paper. “You won’t be seeing the last of me.” He whispered, getting back into his cruiser, smiling at me before he pulled off, leaving me out here all alone.