I Will Never Hurt You...(smut warning)

****Mental Issue AU

Alex is in a mental hospital and John is his doctor

This story contains smut! (Top Alex and Bottom John)

*Characters look like the characters from the musical*

Feel free to comment below on more story ideas!

________________________________________________________

*John's POV*

"Please send in Mr. Hamilton," I said, pushing into the com. The door opened as Mr. Hamilton came in, hands in cuffs. His eye bags had grown almost 4 times since the last time I had seen him and his smile was twisted in a way that made him seem crooked in a way only unique to him. The security guard came towards the desk as he uncuffed one of Mr. Hamilton's arms and re-cuffed it to a bar opposite where I was sitting. Mr. Hamilton stood there for a moment, silent, then sat down, his chocolate eyes looking into mine. He was so beautiful sometimes... No! I wasn't allowed to fall in love with my patients!

"Leave us," I said to the security guard, waving to him to exit. He nodded and walked to the door, closing it behind him.

"So, Mr. Hamilton-" I started to address him, but he quickly told me to call him Alexander.

"Alexander," I began again. "Last time we were here, we addressed the issue of your home town. It says here that you're from the island of...Nevis. Is that correct?" No response. Flipping pages around, I got to the page about his past. Most of the page was blank, as Alexander never told anyone anything about his past.

"Alexander?" I asked, but he just looked back at me, his face still blank. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. "Alexander?" There was still laughter.

"You know, I like you. I think that you're my favorite person here. You actually think I care about something. My family? My hometown? You?!" Alexander said, getting up out of his chair. The sound of the handcuff clashing with the metal echoed through the room.

"Alexander, please. I'm just trying to help you." I said, trying to calm him down. "No, your not! You don't care about me, and I don't care about you." He said, still standing and still staring at me. "If you don't care about me then why would you let me call you Alexander? Says here that you forced everyone to call you Mr. Hamilton." He quickly looked back at me and his whole body relaxed.

"Turn off the camera and audio." He whispered to me. I looked around the room very slowly, then looked back at him. He seemed relaxed and I knew that he knew that there were a camera and audio in the room. Behind that, there we people watching our meeting, including the warrant, Mr. Washington, and a few other doctors. Pushing slowly down on the intercom, I told the people, "You heard him." I heard a light click over the com, implying it was off.

"There," I responded, pulling my hand away from the intercom.

He sat down, his eyes looking into mine. "I'm from the island of Nevis, that is correct. There...was a hurricane. Everyone died, including my brother. My father left when I was 10 and my mother died shortly after. In my depression, I wrote my way out it. After someone found my writing, they gave me money to help start my life in America. When I got here, I went to King's College, where I majored in law. When I got out of college, I took a case with a man who persuaded me in a bad direction. He offered me money and something that's greater than anything...sex. We had sex every night, and I thought he loved me. So when he asked me to pick up his "prescription" from a pharmacy, I agreed. Next thing I knew, someone was taking me to the back room, then people started shooting at me. The guns' bullets ricocheted off the wall and killed all of them. In my panic, I tried to move the guns so no one would find them, but the police burst in at that moment and my prints were all over them, and I was convicted at this hospital since I would claim that I wasn't crazy and I was set up. I don't believe I'm crazy, but I've put on the persona of it since this is the only place where I've found everything I could ever want. Friends, family, and true love..." He looked at me and turned red, smiling. "I see the way you look at me, and I know you don't look at women the way you look at me."

I can't believe it. Alexander had told me about his past, that fact that he was innocent, and that he loved me all without me having to force it out of him. Getting up out of my seat, I walked over to him. He flinched almost like I was going to hit him. Reaching for his chin, I made him look in my eyes.

"I will never hurt you..." I said, and I pulled him into a kiss. He wrapped his one arm around him, but I told him to wait.

I walked towards the door and I opened it. "I would like to try an experiment with Mr. Hamilton. Please give me the keys and I will use the call button you if I need you." I persuaded the guard and he gave me the keys. Unlocking the handcuffs, I pushed Alexander up against the wall, kissing him in the process. I took off his shirt and started to reach for his pants.

He pulled away and smiled at me, reaching around my waist. Alexander flipped me over so he was on top. He took off my shirt and my pants, so I was just left in my boxers. He looked at me and nodded as he pulled them down. I moaned as the cold air of the room hit my member.  Getting on his knees, I felt something warm against my member when I realized that he started to suck it. My moans filled the room, and I knew that no one could hear me since we had soundproof walls. Alex began to bob his head, taking in my length by the minute.

"Oh..Alex~" I moaned, and he moaned, causing vibrations on my member. 'A-Alex, I'm close..." Alex popped off, causing me to whine at the loss of pleasure. He quickly got rid of his clothes and he made kisses back up my stomach and neck. Alex laid on more kiss on my lips before whispering that I was so beautiful.

Alex turned me so I was looking at him. He ripped off his pants and boxers so he was completely nude. "Pants...pocket..." Was all I could muster out. He looked at me strangely but still went over to my pants. As he got to the front pocket, he fished out a small bottle of lube. Smirking, he told me that he wondered how long I've had that in there. "Must have been prepared for a while huh?" He smirked, and I turned red.

Walking back over, he opened the lude and coaxed his fingers in it. Slowly making his way to my ass, he put a finger in it. I gasped at the sudden pain, but as Alex started to move it in and out, I only felt pleasure. "Ah...Oh... Dear God...Alex right there~" I yelled, and he added another finger and started to stretch me out.  The pleasure was too much for me to handle and tears started to stream down my eyes.

"It's okay, baby, I swear I'm almost done," Alex said, kissing my tears away. He pulled his fingers out and squirted the bottle of lube in his hand and rubbed it on his dick. "It's...so...long." I mustered out, but he rubbed his tip around my hole, causing me to stutter.

He slowly pushed in and I moan out loudly, as he continued to push in deeper. "Ah!" I cried out, as he began thrusting in and out of me. "Oh, Alex...Hghh...Ah...please." Only incoherent sounds escaped my lips as Alex thrust deeper and deeper within me.

When he hit my prostate, I screamed out, "Right there!". As he pounded into that area, again and again, I felt that familiar knot in my stomach. "Alex, I'm close!" I yelled, and he told me he was close too.

"Let's do it together." He said and after 3 thrusts I cummed all over his chest. After a few more thrusts, I felt him fill me up. Alex pulled out and collapsed on my chest.

"John, I need to ask you for a favor..." Alex muttered under his breath.

Two weeks later, he was out of the institution and we were robbing a bank....