John's Birthday (smut warning)

****Modern AU

This story contains smut! (Top Alex and Bottom John)

*Characters look like the characters from the musical*

Feel free to comment below on more story ideas!

________________________________________________________

*John's POV*

The sunlight in my eyes caused my eyes to flutter open. Plus I smelled something...sweet? As I turned over, I heard something above me move.

"Morning babe..." I heard my boyfriend, Alexander, call from somewhere to my left. As I tried to sit up, I noticed a tray filled with breakfast on it. Waffles with syrup dripping down it. Bacon, golden and crisp. Eggs scrambled to perfection. "I made you breakfast in bed." He sheepishly admitted and pulled his frizzy hair back into a ponytail.

"What's the occasion?" I asked with a grin. Each year on our birthday, we took off work and spent the day with each other. We would start with breakfast in bed, then go out and do something fun for the whole day, and finally, come home for some late night fun.

"Oh, nothing just...your birthday!" He said as he climbed into the bed with me. He grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me back and forth. The tray rocked back and forth, and I was scared it was going to spill all over the bed. When he stopped, I looked at him. His smile was ear to ear, and I could help but smile back. "I love you, dork," I said and pulled him into another kiss.

"Come one, I have a whole day of fun planned for us," Alex said, as he took one of my pieces of bacon and shoved it into his mouth.

*8 hours later*

When Alex and I got home, he immediately ran upstairs to our bedroom. Placing my coat on the rack, I turned around to see Alex holding a rectangular box with deep blue wrapping paper around it.

"For me?" I said, pointing a finger at myself. "No, for our neighbor." He said, smiling.

I tore off the paper and brought it over to our couch. "Come on, hurry up!" Alex whined, and I teased him by slowly taking the box's top off. When it finally opened, my eyes widened.

In the box, there was a pink lace lingerie outfit that was see-through. I gasped. "Alex!" I pushed him on the shoulder.

"Maybe we should use it now?" Alex told me, biting his lip and looking me up and down. "I'll go try it on. Why don't you go upstairs and get ready." I said, and he smirked and got off the couch and walked upstairs.

When I had it on, I took a look in the mirror. The blue lace fit me perfectly, hugging around my abs and showing off my curves. The bra attached hugged my pecs and the thicker lace hide my nipples. My crotch was buried in lace a well, and I knew Alex would hate that. Leaving my clothes on the floor, I opened the bathroom door I made my way past the living room and up the stairs.

"Alex~" I called, stopping outside our bedroom. I heard shuffling inside the room. Slowly opening the door handle, I saw Alex laying on the bed, clothes still on. I smiled as I walked towards the bed.

Looking me up and down, he turned red. It quickly turned into a smirk. "It looks perfect on you baby." He told me.

As I walked towards the bed, Alex got up and met me halfway. He pulled me into a kiss.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I gasped, allowing him access to my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and sent a shiver up my spine when he licked the inside of my teeth.