chapter two: the training and the offer

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

on top of mount silver was a 15 year old boy with black untamed spikey hair and milk chocolate eyes as well as two sideways lightning bolt scars on his cheeks and his name is Ashura 'ash' Richard Ketchum.

he had six pokemon: Pikachu, Magnazone, Luxray, Eelektross, Zebstrika and Zekrom.

he was about to prepare for more training but heard a "HEELLLLOOOOOO!!!!" coming from behind him. he turned and saw Cynthia champion of Sinnoh [after this I took a five day break. also don't expect me to update in any timetable I am actually going to start wrighting a new and in my opinion better story.]  " hello Cynthia" said ash "I've got an offer for you ash" said Cynthia "what is it Cynthia" said ash "well since volkner just retired from being an elite four member so do you wanna take his spot?" said Cynthia "of course" said ash.

[shorter than the last one yes but I wanted to get this on a good start next chapter will just be battles also the first AN onwards I was listening to rynx hold on and please comment.]

[btw this is me from nine days later and I have writer's block and want you guys to give me more feedback]

update: so hex here I just published a sequel to this story called Ashura raijin returns and a story I published a while back called champion hishika, champion hishika is a prequel to this story that I hope to soon update.

--hexlerminojames