12. Get In Losers, We're Going Shopping (1/2)

Jamia burst through the door, making Frank jump as he woke up, but he fell back against the sleeping boy next to, well - under him - when he saw Jamia in the doorway, Lindsey standing just behind her.

"Stop cuddling with your boyfriend, we're going shopping." the small, black haired girl declared and Frank rolled his eyes, looking away from the pair.

"He's not my boyfr-"

"Still? Gosh you two really need to get a move on-"

"And I don't wanna go shopping."

"Too bad, you're coming with me, and Gerard is going with Lindsey."

Frank groaned, shaking his head slightly and tightening his grip on Gerard, who stirred at the movement,

"Frank?" He mumbled, his head turning in Frank's direction but not yet opening his eyes.

"Ah, Gerard! You're awake!" Lindsey smiled, pushing past Jamia and into the room, perching herself on the edge of Frank's bed.

"I- Wha-?" Gerard asked frowning and looking around the room, back to Frank - who he had his arm wrapped around- then around the room again in confusion.

"They wanna take us on a shopping trip." Frank clarified, and Jamia hummed in approval.

"But- I- We... What if I don't wanna go?"

Frank snorted,

"That's what I said."

"Of course you did." Gerard smiled down at him.

"Okay guys," Jamia whined loudly, "If you wanna stop with your love fest, then maybe we could leave and go shopping now?"

Both the boys burst out laughing, but didn't look away from each other.

"What?"

"If you wanna go shopping so badly, why don't you go together? Surely that's why you guys are friends right?" Frank snickered.

"That's not the point though! You two never leave this dorm, you need to get out more!"

Frank looked up at Gerard silently asking if they should go or not,

"Fine, fine, we'll go just give us like... twenty minutes we both need to get showered and changed okay?"

"Okay but at..." Jamia said twisting her wrist towards her and checking the time, "8.45 we are coming back in here and you are coming shopping with us." She said then turned and left the room, Lindsey following close behind.

The pair exchanged looks after watching the girls leave the room and groaned loudly. Frank rolled off Gerard and sulked back to his side of the room, pulling off his shirt and tossing it onto his bed and shuffling tiredly over to his closet, throwing on a shirt and then grabbing a pair of jeans and boxers.

"You coming...?" Frank asked, turning back to Gerard, who was still lying splayed out on his bed.

He sighed, but gave a small nod and sat, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing up and wandering over to Frank, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy again, his chin resting on Frank's flattened and slightly ginger hair.

"Gee-" Frank whined, trying to pull away, but not trying very hard.

"What?" The taller boy mimicked, "you said it yourself, you don't wanna go."

"Yeah, But you know Jamia, she's going to drag us out of here in our underwear if we aren't changed."

Gerard let slip a small laugh, but nodded in agreement and bundled up some of his clothes, tucking them under his arm and waiting for Frank next to the door.