Hi Kaiden

Matthew's breath caught in his throat as he looked at the man sitting down, immediately making eye contact with him. His eyes were green, a dark green that blended into his pupils making them look slightly larger giving him a threatning vibe. But that could've just been Matthew, he quickly looked at Brandon who was clearly trying to cover up his fear. Nope. Not just Matthew. Thinking quickly he threw his wallet at Brandon and asked him to get them a drink but as he got up his wrist was grabbed in a tight hold.

"Don't come back." The stranger said, his voice tight, his eyes locked onto Matthew. He let go of Brandon's wrist as the boy stumbled slightly pausing for a second before walking straight to the exit. Not once looking back. Matthew felt slightly hurt by that but, then again, he couldn't blame him. He turned back to look at who he assumed was Kaiden to find that he hadn't looked away from him. His gaze was unwavering.

" I didn't think you'd come." He mumbled out

"Clearly."

"Look-"

"No you fucking look." Growled the man, shifting his seat closer to Matthew, his hand clutching his leg "I warned you. I mean who the fuck do you think you are? Walking in here like you two are dating? Like you belong to him?" His grip was getting increasingly harsh and voice turning darker and angrier, his face getting closer to Matthew's.

"I asked you a question darling." Matthew never thought the day would come where he wanted the guy to be overbearing loving. He tried to pull himself back but the grip on his leg immediately foiled that plan, he couldn't cause a scene, he didn't know how that would end.

"I didn't think all this was real." He whispered feeling trapped beneath the other mans gaze

"I thought it was a joke or something" he continued flexing his leg in hopes to decrease the dull throbbing that had started, his grip was really starting to hurt. He winced as the grip was tightened and the man moved imposssibly closer,

"This isn't a joke Matty, you're mine okay? Now be a good boy and tell me the name of the guy you were just with. I know his name isn't  Derek. What is it?" Matthew looked towards the door in hopes that Brandon would miraculously be standing there but there was no such luck. He couldn't snitch his own friend up, that would be wrong.

"He's not anything to me" He tried in a low voice trying to appease the man "he's just a friend, if that."

"A friend?"

"Yes."

He tried his best to maintain eye contact with the other man but it was difficult, Matthew wasn't exactly the most confident of people. The man in return looked like he was contemplating what Matthew had said, he lent forward.

"Put your hand on my right leg." He whispered in Matthew's ear. Matthew slowly turned his head to see if anyone was looking. No one was. He placed his hand on the mans knee, barley touching him. Clearly this wasn't the right thing to do, his arm was dragged up the mans leg until he reached his waist. His hand was pressed down and Matthew expected to feel the warmth of skin but he didn't. As his hand was pressed into the top of the mans leg he felt something cold. Mattthews eyes flew up to meet the green of the others as he realized what was happening. He was being threatened, the man had a gun on him. Realizing that Matthew had finally caught up, the man smirked slightly before tilting his head towards one of the doors, an indication for Matthew to follow him. Seeing as he didn't have much of a choice, Matthew mimicked Kaiden as he stood and followed him out of the bar into the alleyway besides it.

The second he stood outside and the door had closed behind him he found himself pressed against the brick wall, a hand at his throat and one on his waist.

"What's his name?" Kaiden growled in his face "Baby the more you try and hide it the more I think you like him."

"Please don't hurt him." Matthew chokes out, tears coming to his eyes due to the pressure on his neck.

"Why?" The other man whispered, his temper flaring "you love him don't you? You're in love with him!" He finished his voice booming in Matthew's face.

"I'm not" Matthew sobbed, relazing the situation he had got himself in. Black spots started to appear in his vision, in a last minute effort he whimpered

"baby please"

Suddenly everything stopped, Kaidens eyes seemed to grow less intense. His breathing slowed and his grip on Matthew loosened just a fraction. He brought his head forward and lent against Matthew's forehead. He took a deep breath in, pushing it strongly out.

"Say it again." He whispered to Matthew, causing the boy to look at him

"baby" he wheezed, trying to catch his breath.

"Baby, it's okay baby." He repeated, knowing his words were having some sort of effect.

Kaiden pulled himself backward, seeming considerably calmer.

"You're so handsome and cute, how can I make sure no one takes you away? You're mine aren't you baby? Say it. Tell me you're mine. Come on baby say it."

"I-I'm yours."

A large genuine smile broke across Kaidens face as he finally completely let go of the other boy but it stepping away.

"I would never willingly hurt you baby, I'm sorry." Matthew's previous experience seemed to completely contradict that statement but he wasn't exactly in any position to argue. He went with his instinct.

"I know."   

The next chapter will be better, I just wanted to get this one done. Hopefully you all like it!