Ice Breaker

The pizza arrived around 20 minutes later, Kaiden refused to let the other boy answer the door. According to him it was easier if he went as he was paying, Matthew assumed it was some dominance thing, he dropped psychology the year before so wasn't placing any bets on his assumption.

Matthew had ordered a seafood pizza and Kaiden got a meat feast, the jokes he made about it were funny. They would've made Matthew laugh if anyone else had told them.

The front door slammed shut meaning Kaiden was finally coming back with the food, for a moment Matthew wondered whether he should get some plates and cutlery. He'd never use them for pizza but it was polite to present the option. The question was answered for him when Kaiden dropped the pizzas in front of them and basically collapsed next to the other boy.
"Specially prepared on the premise." Kaiden jokes, opening the two pizza boxes and breaking apart the slices with his hands. Matthew just smiled politely in response, since Kaiden's violent outburst he wasn't sure how to act around him. He didn't want to risk making him angry again.

Kaiden immediately began to eat, taking from both boxes as he went. Matthew soon followed him, the more pizza he ate and the more pizza Kaiden seemingly inhaled making him more comfortable. However, the hunger they felt soon died down as they ate and Matthew began to feel awkward as he noticed the silence that had fallen upon them. He didn't know anything about the slightly older boy so didn't have any idea how to start a conversation with him, he wasn't exactly known for his confidence and social skills.

"So. Um. What subjects do you do?"
Matthew cringed as the words that, without his permission he might add, came out of his mouth. Not only was it possibly the worst ice breaker in the world, it was also something he could not care less about. He wasn't even sure Kaiden went to school. Not to mention there must be around a billion other questions that would've been more suitable for the current situation. But, again with an emphasis on him not giving permission for his body to do so, his brain doesn't come up with 'who are you?' or 'what do you want?' but 'what subjects do you take?'. He really hated himself sometimes.

Matthew didn't know whether it was his question or his obvious inner turmoil, but Kaiden apparently found him really funny. The other boy chuckled softly and shook his head. They made eye contact and Kaiden continued to laugh at him, louder now he'd realized he'd been caught. It annoyed him at first but the more the other boy laughed, the closer he came himself to smiling.

"I've never really been to school, my parents sent me to several private schools and academy's but they kept kicking me out. Various forms of online teaching keep me entertained but apart from that I never considered education a necessity. I've got enough money to not need a job." Although posed as a nonchalant response, Matthew detected some cockiness in his answer.
"Well I take-"
"History, politics and philosophy. I know".
Well that's not creepy.

Matthew looked down at his lap as he continued to eat, Kaiden didn't move. His eyes remained on Matthew as he leant more into the sofa, one arm on his lap and the other resting on the back of the couch. The younger boy felt his gaze on him but didn't dare to say anything, he shifted slightly, putting his right leg over his left and then putting it back again. He couldn't make himself comfortable whilst the other man stared at him. As if noticing his discomfort, Kaiden smiled and leant more into Matthew's personal space.

"It's cute when you're nervous. It's as if this is our first date."

Matthew smiled awkwardly in response and straightened his back, hopefully to show he didn't want the other man in his space. Apparently Kaiden either didn't care or didn't notice as the arm on the back of the sofa suddenly moved and lightly touched the back of Matthew's shoulder. Matthew froze as he felt the touch and hoped that if he showed no response Kaiden would get the message and move away from him. It didn't seem to work.

Kaiden was slowly closing the decreasing distance between the two boys until he stopped millimeters away, close enough for Matthew to feel his breath on his cheek. Kaiden's hand moved from his lap to the side of Matthews leg as he began to slowly caress the seam of his trousers. Matthew remained still. The arm on the back of the couch moved from Matthew's shoulder to his chin, Kaiden's fingers slowly tracing his jawline as they made the journey. Kaiden leant in, his eyes on Matthew's lips as he lifted his head up. Their eyes met. Matthew seemed to forget how to breath as he realized how close the other boy was to him, he was so handsome up close. For some reason he found that he couldn't look away, the hand on the side of his leg moved to the top of his thigh. Matthew's lack of response seemed to encourage the other boy as he softly squeezed his thigh, and as quickly as it had come,the moment was gone. Matthew shot up and quickly moved to the other side of the room.
What the hell just happened?