Welcome To The Isle

It was the end of the day and Ben was grabbing his things from his locker. Then Audrey stood beside him.

"Hey babe." He greeted her shutting his locker slowly.

"Ben." She nodded with a smile and talking his hand.

"Did you decide whether you want to come or not?" Ben asked as they walked.

"I don't think so." Audrey answered.

"As in you don't think that you have an answer? Or you don't think you want to go?" Ben questioned

"I don't think I want to go. I'm sorry Bennyboo. Just thought of it makes me uncomfortable." Audrey explained.

"Don't be. I understand, but I need to go. I have to get ready. I'll see you tomorrow though." Ben kissed her cheek, then let go of her hand and left.

Ben was in his room fixing his tie as his phone kept ringing. It was Audrey who kept calling him.

"You going to answer that?" His mom stood in his doorway asking.

"She's just calling because she thinks I'm mad about her not wanting to go to the isle with me." Ben turned to his mom and explained.

"Are you?" She rested her head on the door fame.

"No. I told her the first time, then hung up and now she won't stop calling me." Ben sighed, then turned back to the mirror to fix his tie.

His mom walked over to him and turned him around, then helped him with his tie. "That's Audrey for you." She laughed and so did Ben. 

"Yeah. Well I should get going don't want to keep my people waiting." Ben took a deep breath.

"Are you alright Ben?" Belle stopped him before he could pass her.

"Yeah." Ben lied.

"Ben?" Belle stopped him again.'

"Okay it's just that I haven't been to the isle in six years. It's gonna be weird going back." Ben confessed. 

"You'll be okay. It's part of your job of becoming king." Belle told him putting her hand on his face.

"I know. Thanks Mom." Ben smiled.

"Prince Ben are you ready to go?" One of the guards interrupted them by asking.

"Yes. I'll see you in a two hours." Ben hugged his mom before following the guard.

"Bye Ben!" She called.

The driver was waiting and opened the door when Ben got closer and Ben climbed in as the guard followed. 

They arrived at the isle and the driver opened the door for Ben again. 

"Thank you." Ben said as he climbed out. 

Ben looked around trying to remember it from when he came here six years ago. 

"Right this way sir." The guard told Ben leading the way.

Ben followed and kept looking around. Then he saw someone. Quickly someone ran between him and the guard and as they rushed by he noticed purple.

"Are you alright sir?" The guard asked as Ben was looking in the direction they went. 

"What? Oh yeah I'm good." Ben replied and they began walking again.

"Thank you. I will make sure I mention it to my father." Ben said to the last person.

"Well that's everyone. We should start heading back now." The guard mentioned to Ben.

"Right. Yes we should." Ben agreed and stood up.