The Isle Party

(The night of the ball)

The limo pulled up and Mal waited for the door to open.

The driver opened and smiled. "Here you are ma'am." He held out his hand for Mal.

"Thank you." Mal smiled back as she climbed out. 

"Well well well. Look who returned." Harry said as him and Gil approached Mal.

"Yeah and I'm here for good." Mal told passing by them.

"So you mean you're not dating the prince?" Harry ran to catch up with her.

"Nope. Why?" Mal turned around, but saw Harry and Gil running away.

(Present day)

"Ben! You came today!" Evie ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey Evie. Yeah I decided I should get up and go back to school. Okay actually it was my mom's idea." Ben replied.

"Well anyways it's good having you back." Evie smiled. "So what class do you have first?" 

"Royal history." Ben sighed, then tried smiling.

"Ben are you okay? You want to talk?" Evie questioned.

"No. I'm good. Let's just get to class." Ben grinned and was raising his eyebrows.

"Oh I see." Evie smirked as they both started running to class having a race.

Ben touched the door and yelled. "First! I win!"

"No fair!" Evie complained as Ben laughed. 

They waited for the bell is ring to go into class. 

(On the isle)

Mal was in one of her class as she heard Uma, Harry, and Gil in the back laughing.

"No. No. Stop!" Uma said as she could barely breathe.

After class was over Mal was the first one out and was walking. Then Harry stopped her.

"Hey Mal." He said in a nice tone, which shocked her.

"Hey...? You're being nice. Is there something you want?" Mal questioned still with a confused look.

"Yeah so Uma is having this sort of party at her pirate ship tonight and I was wondering if maybe you would want to come?" Harry explained and asked.

"Harry I'm not following for that. You had your chance and you lost it." Mal started walking away, but he caught up with her.

"No I promise this time will be better." Harry promised smiling.

"Okay fine. I'll stay for a few hours, but that's it!" Mal told him, then walked away.

(In Auradon)

"Hey Ben what's this all about?" Evie asked 

"Chad likes to have these parties on Fridays and that's how he let's people know. Not sure why." Ben answered. "I mean everyone has a phone."

"I don't." Evie stated looking upset at Ben.

"Oh right! Well don't worry we're gonna get you a phone. I promise." Ben told her. 

"Thanks Ben. Well we should get to our next class. Want to race again?"

"Sure. Why not." Ben agreed and they both got in their positions to run.

After school Ben was sitting on his bed drawing. When he was a kid his parents brought him drawing lessons, so now he's a really talented artist.