Royal Ball (part 1)

"Good morning Mal!" Evie greeted her as she came out of her room.

"Morning." Mal gave her a slight smile and wave.

"Did you sleep well? And are you excited for today?" Evie kept bugging her with all these questions.

"I slept fine. And I don't know maybe a little." Mal replied.

"What do you maybe?! You're going to a royal ball with the prince of Auradon! He doesn't just invite anyone!" Evie exclaimed trying to make Mal excited.

"Actually he could've went with his royal princess girlfriend." Mal stated.

"Yeah, but Mal he's not. He choose to go with you." Evie reminded her. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna go find something to eat. Want to come?" Mal told her.

"No I'm good. You go ahead." Evie answered smiling.

"Okay I'l be back then." Mal nodded then turned and left.

She was walking down the isle when someone grabbed her and threw her into a limo. 

"Where am I?!" She was screaming.

"Calm down!" They yelled at her.

"Who are you?" Mal asked starting to calm down.

"Never mind that right now, but this is about you and Ben." They replied.

"What about me and Ben?" Mal questioned getting more confused.

"When you two are at the ball you can all the fun you want, but when the ball is almost over. I need you to make it like you faked everything. That you never cared about him and you need to ruin everything. Then you can come back here." They explained, then looked around the isle from the inside disgusted. "You got it?" 

"Why do you want me to this?" Mal asked. "I care about Ben."

"Exactly! That's why!" They exclaimed getting mad.

"What are you his girlfriend...?" Mal started.

"Well now ex thanks to you, and yes. I'm Audrey. But don't worry after you break his heart he'll come back to me." Audrey explained.

"Don't you want Ben to be happy though?" Mal asked.

"Yes, but with me. And when Ben becomes king in a few years we will get engaged and I will become queen." Audrey kept explaining.

"That's not showing you care about how you feel." Mal started telling Audrey. 

"What do you know about caring for people? You're the daughter of the worst villain in the world! If you think Ben is going to choose you over me! Then you better think again!" Audrey yelled at Mal, then pushed her out the limo.

Mal sat on the ground and watched the limo pull away.

"Hey Mal are you okay?" Jay ran over and helped Mal up. "Who was that?" 

"Someone who... Uh they're no one." Mal got on her feet and walked away.

"Good! Mal you're back!" Evie ran to her when Mal opened the door. 

"I'm not going." Mal stated, then started walking to her room.

"What?! Why not?!" Evie ran and followed her into her room.

"Because I just got threatened to ruin the ball for Ben." Mal answered and lied on her bed.

"What?! By who?!" Evie ran and sat besides her. 

"It's Ben girlfriend. Well his ex girlfriend, Audrey." Mal answered.

"Why would she threaten you?" Evie asked.