Jealousy

The next day Mal spotted Ben and Uma walking down the hall talking and laughing.

"Hey guys what so funny?" Mal wondered smiling at them.

"Nothing. It was something that happened in our class." Uma waved her hand around.

"Oh. cool." Mal nodded.

"Uma, you should totally come to the dinner party my family is hosting." Ben suggested.

"I would love to Ben." Uma agreed.

"Great! I'll see you two later. Bye." Ben replied and kissed Mal before leaving.

Mal waited for Ben to be far away. "Back off Ben." Mal demanded.

"Mal I'm bot going to steal your boyfriend. If that's what you're worried about?" Uma said.

"Just leave him alone. Don't try to be this nice, friendly girl, who doesn't want to ruin everything in Auradon." Mal told her.

"Mal. I'm done, okay? I'm done being told by you to what to do. I've changed a lot. I made my own crew and I let your first love be apart of my crew." Uma added.

"I didn't love Harry." Mal commented.

"You sure? So you wouldn't care if I told Ben that you two used to date?" Uma questioned.

"No! Don't!" Mal quickly demanded.

"Why not? If you didn't care or love Harry." Asked Uma.

"Because I care Ben. And don't want him to be being upset. So please Uma don't tell Ben." Mal begged.

"Oh alright. Only because you said please." Uma laughed. 

Later that night Mal was in her room and Evie was helping her with her dress for tonight.

"Evie?" Mal asked.

"Mhm?" Evie responded focusing on the dress.

"Do you think I should tell Ben about Harry?" Mal questioned.

Evie stopped focusing on the dress and focused on Mal. "And why would you do that?" 

"Mal. Listen to me. It never really even mattered. Those were your words. You never cared about him the way you do Ben. So just let it go." Evie told her.

"I know, but Evie, Uma basically threaten to tell Ben." Mal stated.

"Even if she does. I'm pretty sure Ben will believe you more if you tell him it didn't even mean anything." Evie reassured her. "Now can I finish up the finishing pieces on your dress?" 

At Ben's house the servants were setting up the table as guest starting arriving.

"Are you expecting someone?" Audrey asked as she walked to Ben, who was looking out the window.

"Yeah actually." Ben answered.

"Who?" Audrey questioned looking out the window too.

"Mal and this other girl, Uma." Ben replied.

"Why?! Ben! You know that this is the royal families events, right?" Audrey checked.

"Yes. I know, but Mal is my girlfriend and Uma is my..." Ben was saying.

"She's what Ben? A girl you invited t live here from the isle because it made you feel better?" Audrey was asking Ben annoyed.

"No! I... I wanted to give her another chance. A chance to live a better life." Ben told her.

"I'm just saying. You can't just trust her right away." Audrey told Ben. "Anyways I'm gonna go talk with some people. Enjoy watching for your two girlfriends.