A New Love

It was finally Friday and Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos all decided to go to Chad's party together.

Ben was his room dressed up all nice and he was continuing with his drawing. 

"Ben shouldn't you be leaving soon?" Adam asked standing in Ben's doorway.

Ben glanced over at the time. Then he jumped out of bed. 

"Yeah thanks Dad." Ben ran right past her father and ran out of the castle.

He had to pick Evie up at her dorm, so they could all meet at the limo. He reached her dorm and he lightly knocked on the door.

When Evie opened the door she was wearing a dark blue dress. "There you are. I was afraid you forget to come get me."

"Never, but you look beautiful." Ben was staring at her amazed.

Evie laughed shyly and blushed a bit. "Well she we get going?" Evie wondered.

"Right. Yes!" Ben held out of his arm and Evie wrapped her's around his. 

Ben and Evie walked out to see Carlos and Jay already waiting at the limo for them.

"Finally you guys are here." Jay complaining.

"Yes we're here now." Ben patted Jay's back.

Ben opened the door and Carlos and Jay climbed in.

"Go ahead." Ben told Evie.

She got in and Ben followed shutting the door behind him. Ben was sitting right next her and shyly he started putting his arm around her. 

Evie looked at him and smiled shyly. He smiled back shyly too.

After about twenty minutes the limo came to a stop. The window to the front rolled down.

The driver turned back to the four and was talking to Ben. "We're here sir."

"Thank you." Ben replied. The driver started getting out. "Oh no it's okay I can open the door for us."

Ben waited for the driver to close his door before Ben opened their door.

He held the door open and held out his hand for Evie. She took it and climbed out. Then Jay and Carlos got out.

"Well guys welcome to Chad's castle!" Ben said, then moved out of their way.

The three looked up at the castle amazed.

"You guys want to go in?" Ben asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes!" Jay and Carlos both said at the same time, then ran in.

Evie and Ben shared and look, then laughed. They walked into a crowded house.

"Ben! You're here!" Chad ran up to them holding a drink. "And I see you brought your girlfriend."

"Ha ha..." Ben laughed awkwardly.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Evie reassured Chad.

"Whatever you say." Chad shrugged, then walked away.

After a few hours of everyone dancing and having fun Chad stopped the music.

He stood by the speaker with a microphone hooked up. "Attention! Attention everyone!" Everyone turned their attention to him. "We're gonna start playing seven minutes in heaven!"

"What's seven minutes in heaven?" Evie whispered to Ben.

"It's where..." Ben started explaining.

"Where one person is chosen to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on they both have to go into a closet make out or do whatever for seven minutes. That's what Ben and Audrey had to do." Chad cut Ben off.