Royal Ball (part 2)

This song plays during the slow dance. Also before you read this I just want to let you know this chapter is intense. 

The four VKs walked into the ball and the door slammed shut behind them. It all went silent and everyone looked over at them.

"Hey you guys are here!" Ben ran over to them to break the silence. He kissed Evie' hand. Patted Jay and Carlos's backs, and hugged Mal. 

"Wasn't that the point?" Mal joked smirking.

"Ha ha." Ben laughed and looked her in the eyes. "Want to dance?"

Mal looked around, then at her friends and they nodded their heads. 

"Uh yes! Yes I would love to!" Mal shouted laughing.

"Awesome!" Ben took her hand and they ran to the dance floor. "Ma' lady." He bowed and held out his hand.

She took it and he spun her. They were dancing, laughing, and having fun. Until Mal spotted Audrey standing by the drink table with Chad and was watching Mal.

"Hey I gotta use the lady's room." Mal told Ben.

"Alright it's right over there." Ben pointed to the bathroom.

"Thank you." Mal told him before she walked over to it past Audrey. After she went in Audrey followed her in. 

"How's the ball going?" Audrey asked standing behind Mal as she was looking in the mirror. 

"Why can't you just leave me alone with Ben? Why can't you just let us have a good time?" Mal asked trying not to get too mad.

"Because I told you the plan. I want Ben back." Audrey answered.

"Well I should get back out there if I have to this." Mal sighed and was about to leave.

"Wait Mal." Audrey stopped her.

"Yeah?" Mal slowly turned back to Audrey.

"You know you still have a few hours before the ball is over, right?" Audrey checked.

"Yeah, but I want to spend as much time with him as I can.

After that Audrey leaned back on the counter and watched Mal walk out. 

When Mal walked she didn't see Ben on the dance floor. Then she spotted him talking to some people, so she just walked over to Jay and Carlos.

"Hey where's Evie?" She asked as she reached them.

Jay pointed out to the floor and Mal turned around to see Evie dancing with that guy they met earlier.

Mal sat at the table with Jay and Carlos watching Evie dance with Doug. Until a slow song came on.

"Mal? Would you like to dance?" Mal saw a hand in front of her and looked up to see Ben.

"I would love to." Mal smiled and stood up taking his hand. 

They walked to the middle of the floor and Ben wrapped his arms around her waist and she did the same, but around his neck. As they were dancing Mal rested her head on his chest. 

"Hey you okay?" Ben asked getting her attention.

She lifted her head and looked right in his eyes. "Ben there's something I need to tell you." Mal started.

But before she could finish Ben cut her off by saying. "Mal before you say anything. I need to tell you something." He waited for her to let him finish. "Mal... I love you. I know we kind of only met again after six years, but it's true. I loved you even back then."