- 09 | 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖?

Althea 

"Can I explain later? I have to get a special friend of ours." Five tells me. 

Within the last few hours of being in a taxi we get dropped of back at the Academy. Five makes me stay with him and we walk up to a clothing store. 

"What are we even doing here Five?" I question him, but he doesn't respond. He warps through the glass doors and I do the same following his league. He looks around and grabs a flashlight as I do also. 

"Five." I whisper hoping for him to give me a reason as to why we're here. He turns around and gives me a stern look as to make me be quiet. I puff out some air and follow his foot steps.

  He points his flashlight towards each mannequin he passes. "They're just mannequins Five, they ain't going to move." I say with a light laugh. 

"Althea, just hush for a second. You'll see why we're here in a minute." Five says annoyed as he continues to look forward. He points his flashlight at a group of mannequins and suddenly stops. I watch as he slowly walks up towards one of the mannequins with the only face painted onto it. 

When he approaches it he sighs. "Delores." he says with a small smile. I walk up and put my hand on his shoulder. "She looks like a cool gal." I whisper to him. 

"It's funny, because that's what you first said when we first met her." He said looking at me as I look at him with a confused smile. He turns around to Delores. 

"It's good to see you. I've missed you obviously. Well it's been a rough couple of days. Look who I found." He says motioning for me to come closer. "Althea. She doesn't really remember you, sadly. At least you have another familiar face." He says and I weakly smile waving at the mannequin. "Hi, Delores. It's good to see you again, I guess." I say looking back at Five as to why I am talking to a mannequin. 

As me and Five share looks we hear some noises and look forward between Delores and the other mannequins. "No!" Five shouts as two masked people start shooting at us with a bear and dog mask. 

Five and I duck down as the two idiots aim at us. "These are some good security guards." I shout as Five grabs my hand and leads me down one of the clothing racks. I turn to see Delores get shot at the middle of her body and her top half of her body fall to the ground. "That's going to hurt in the morning." I whisper under my breath as me and Five stop to regroup. They still continue to shoot at the last spot we were at. "Oh, shit it's them." Five says looking for where they're at. 

"Who are they Five?" I ask wanting answers he doesn't respond and the two masked people keep shooting at air. "Stay here. Just stay right here Althea." Five says and runs back to Delores and hands her to me once he gets back to our spot.

"I'll be right back for you." Five says "Okay." I tell him and he looks at me with a straight face. "Keep Althea safe."  Five tells her and puts her in my lap. I watch as he runs back down the aisle. "If you guys were or are a thing, why haven't you told him about how he runs. Look how funny that run is." I tell Delores while silently laughing at how Five runs.

"Wow look at me, talking to a mannequin about how Five runs. Ha I think I'm kindda losing it." I say putting Delores down "I'm going to go help your man." I tell her and warp to Five. "Hey, need some help-" I get cut off to Five pointing a knife to my throat. "Althea, don't scare me like that ever again." He says handing me another knife. "You know what to do." Five says as he runs and warps to sling a knife to the person in the dog masks arm. She lets out a girlish groan. I warp and show up in front of the bear. 

"Hey big guy." I whisper on one side of him and warp to the other as he looks to the other side I was on a second ago. I throw the knife right at he left arm and he groans in pain. I warps once more to grab the knife out of his arm and start running away with Five next to me. "Get rid of the knife." Five tells me whisper shouting. I sigh as I keep running and throw the knife behind me. I wait to hear another groan coming through the masked lady knowing I hit my target Five leads back to where we first left Delores. 

Five puts her in a bag and looks at me to keep up with him. We run in a squatting position towards the exit and the gunned people start shooting at us once again. "Five we need to get out of here!" I yell at him as he tries to warp to leave. He groans as he fails to do so. He stops running and we both look behind us to see they're on our trial. 

Five keeps trying to warp but he can't "Shit! Come on!" He whisper shouts at himself. We start running again hearing a gunshot. We jump over a aisle wall and run towards the door. The masked shooters look at the windows to see the cops pull up. Five pulls me over to a check out station and we lay down to hind. "Five, just come on." I tel him getting up. "No." He pulls me back down. "We'll get caught. Wait till it's clear." He tells me while holding Delores in his arms. "Five, I can get us out." I tell him grabbing Delores so he can follow me. "Althea stop!" Five shouts running over to me. I grab him and jump us to the other side of the wall into an alley. 

"I got us out." I tell him with a smirk and hand back Delores. "Let's go." Five says and we run back to the Academy. 

------

Five an I silently walk into the house and up the stairs running into Allison and Luther. 

"Five? Althea?" Allison questions our presents "What the hell happened to you guys?" She asks 

"Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther asks while stepping closer trying to put his hand on Five's shoulder. But Five stops him by pushing it back. "There's nothing you can do." Five tells him.

"There's nothing any of you can do."Five says again in a sadder voice. 

--------- five flashback ----------

As Five walks up to a pile of bricks with a hand in the middle being surrounded. He walks closer and crouches down to see the and holding a bloody eye. 

Five rips out the eye fast and rough and examines the eye before looking at the body  of the eye's carrier. He is in shook to see a grown Luther. He looks around his surroundings and stands up running to another area of rubble. 

He looks over to see a grown Allison shaking a grown dead Diego who lays on his stomach with rubble all over him.  

He runs over to the other side of the mountain of rocks and building remains to find a dead grown Klaus.  

As he stares at Klaus, he hears sniffling and turns around to see a grown girl with her head in her hands on the ground with her legs crisscrossed. "I could've saved them, I could've saved them" The girl keeps repeating as if her life depended on it. As Five approaches the girl. The girl looks up to see who the sounds of shoes on rocks belong to. As she looks astonished to see who it is, Five stops his actions and questions the girls looks before saying anything. But as if he was too late, the name was already to slip out of his mouth.

"Althea?"  

---------------

Hey y'all. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope to be updating again soon. Also that was the end of episode two "run boy run."

Make sure to comment or vote if you enjoyed.

- Destiny