- 12 | 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

Althea

"Did you hear that?" I ask walking into the attic to see Allison and Luther sitting out the window. They look over at me and frown. "What? I ruined your moon talk." I tell them crossing my arms leaning against the door frame. Allison shakes her head and looks back out the window. 

I jump at the sudden loud sounds downstairs. "Is that?" 

"Gunshots. Let's go." I say running down to the noise with two of my siblings hot on my trail. 

I vanish into a blue hole and appear next to Diego on the floor. "What is going on?" I ask in a quiet hushed tone. "I have no idea. They just appeared." He said and we go silent when we hear footsteps approaching into the room.  Diego reaches over for something across from me and makes a noise. "Diego-" I am cut off by gunshots from the intruders. Diego gets back into his spot and hands me a knife. "You might need it." He tells me as we both wait for the shooters to leave. 

We look at each other once we hear grunts and punches cutting off the gunshots. "I can't let big guy have all the fun." I say as I make a portal and appear on the dog masked person. "Oh no not you." I say remembering the night with Five. 

The dog masked chick grunts once she feels my weight on her back. "Get off of me!" She shouts elbowing my stomach. I wheeze out all my air and fall onto the ground. I hear her laugh as if she one and points her gun at me. "I don't think so ma'am." I say hitting the folks and falling into the ground and falling off from the ceiling on top of her.  She grounds once she falls flat on the ground. I get up and show up beside Diego. "I think you need this more than me." I tell him handing the knife. "Thanks." He says then entering the fight. Diego runs at the bear masked guy and tries hitting him to let go of Allison. "Let go of her." I says as he hits the big guy.

Luther knees the guy in the gut and he lets go of Allison. Luther grabs the man in the bear mask by the shoulder and flings him out of the living room screaming. "Who the hell are these guys?" Allison asks us. 

"You're welcome." Luther says towards Diego and I. 

"I was doing fine." Diego says back. "Oh hush Luther, All you really did was help Allison and punched the guy." I said crossing my arms. 

"Oh yeah, you really had them." Luther says back at me. "Save it. Whats going on here isn't over yet." I say grabbing Diego back behind the couch. As soon we hit the ground gunshots were heard. "We gotta get out of here." I tell Diego and here Luther shout the same thing. I watch as Luther goes towards the secret door with Allison and Diego yells at Luther to go.  "I'll be right behind you." I push Diego out of the room and I stay watching the bear masked man grab a spiked ball on a chain out of my father's shelves. 

"Hello?" I hear Vanya say out loud. I sigh. I love her, but she really did come at a bad time.  "Guys? Is everyone okay?" I hear her speck out again mentality slapping my forehead.  "Hello?" I watch as the man starts to hide and I get in position. "Guys?" Vanya says as she walks into the living room. 

 She walks in slowly and looks around for anyone. The bear masked man comes and swings at her but she ducks before she gets hit. Once she gets ready to stand back up I appear pushing Vanya out of the way and get the hit instead. I yelp and grunt in pain. "Althea?" She asks with guilt in her voice. I stand quickly back up and take Vanya away from the room once I hear Luther. 

"Hey, asshole." He says as he walks in. 

We walk into the room and I look at here. "It would be a good time for Sinnerman to play during this fight." I tell Vanya once I find a good hiding spot for her. She smiles and sits down behind a shelf. "Stay here." I tell her and start walking away. "Wait till I get you." I finish vanishing to where Diego and Allison are. "You wanna rumor this psycho?" I ask once I show up the middle of the kitchen. "I don't need to, because this bitch just pissed me off." She says as she turns around to face the chick. "We just want the boy." She says.