- 17 | 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

Althea

After leaving Luther and Alison I went to my room to think of a plan, now without Five. I had to think. Pacing back and forth in my room. I sighed and walked out of my room. Once out I hear faint yelling in the attic. 

"Get off! Get off!" 

I start to run towards the attic and it gets suddenly quiet, then I hear Diego yell at someone about a bucket and what to use it for. He bumps into me as he he goes down the stairs from the attic. I went up to see who was up there and heard someone fall. 

I finally reach the top of the stairs and look to see Klaus of the floor with his eyes shut. I rush towards him and sit him up. "Why the hell are you tied up, Klaus?" I ask him but don't get any response. 

"Klaus?" I try shaking him and still no response. I go to untie him and then the world stopped. 

------------------

"Hold the phone." Klaus starts, "We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember, well except Althea right?" I nod at Klaus in agreement. 

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?" Diego asks before Luther could answer there were electric crackles in front of the bar we were all surrounding. As fast as it appeared it disappeared, not without dropping Five. 

"Jesus!" Allison shouts and everyone jumps back. "You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asks everyone from the couch he starts to sit up from. 

I look over to him and nod, "This feels familier, This how you're always going to show up, Five?" I ask as luther and Alison help him from falling off the bar.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asks him before asking another question, "Who did this?" 

Five grabs Alison's coffee "Irrelevant." He only says before taking a sip walking a few steps from us. We all stare at him as he chugs Alison's cup. He finally finishes and turns to us as he wips his face with his sleeve. "So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us." He says as we look at him with straight faces and still confused where he had came from. 

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear. I turn to look at him from Five. 

"Yeah, but with Five." I say turning back to Five and he looks back to Luther. "Obviously." Five says agreeing with my statement. 

"So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." Five says, "Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that defined us?" He pauses and Klaus lets out a no in agreement to Five's little speech. "And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." Five holds up a folded piece of paper before slowing lowering is down to look at it, "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Alison is the first to reach over for it and Five hands it to her. 

Klaus, Diego, Luther, and I all lean over Alison as she opens the piece of paper. "This is who we have to stop." Five tell us. 

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison and I say at the same time. 

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asks as Five slurps on Alison's coffee. I couldn't help but laugh at the suposive man who causes the apocalypse.

"This name sounds made up. I would hate to be named that. Oh my god." I stop laugh as everyone looks at me with serious faces, but I see Klaus starting to break a smile. Once the slurping had stop we look back over to five for an answer.

He throws the cup, "I don't know... yet." He answers. We wait for him to continue. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." He finishes.