-ch. 18 | 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚

Althea 

Following Diego I see Klaus go upstairs. Diego and Five take a turn towards the kitchen to take the back door. I stop and start heading Klaus's way. 

Five turns around to see me heading up the stairs. "Althea? You coming with us?" Everyone in the group turns to look at me and I stop on the third step. 

"Clearly Klaus isn't okay, so I'm gonna stay back with him. Probably try to get Luther off the moon and dad thing while I'm here." I tell them and Diego nods and motions his hand for Alison and Five to follow him as he starts to walk once more to the car. 

 As I continue my way upstairs and come to a hult hearing commotion in the attic. I go up another pair of stairs and see Klaus ramiging the attic. 

"Klaus, what are you doing up here?" I ask him making him stop in his tracks like a deer in headlights. He looks back to the ground and picks up a thingof rope. 

"Oh glad you're here Althea, maybe you can tie me up." He says and sits in a chair in the middle of the room. 

I give him a puzzled look, "Um Klaus, I ain't really into that short of thing, and you're a bother to me and-" I get cut off by a voice. 

"Then what we're we, Althea?" I look over to the other figure in the room behind Klaus. It was Ben. I smile finally able to see him after a long time of not seeing him. "Clearly something else Ben, clearly something else." I tell him now smiling. 

"Hey hey hey, back to me weirdos. Althea, tie me to this chair, I'm trying to see someone." He tells about to throw the rope. 

"I heard a rumor," I watch as Klaus's eyes turn to a cloudy white, "You dropped the rope." Klaus drops the rope and his eyes clear up. 

"Althea! I thought you didn't like that power." Klaus says standing back up in the chair and grabbing the rope by his feet on the floor. 

"Well I also don't like things being thrown at me." I tell him and walk over to Ben. Klaus goes to the stairs and looks over at me and Ben. 

"Well if you won't help, then Luther will." He says and head down the stairs to go look for Luther.

Ben looks over to me and I give him a questioning look. "So do you know whats going on with Klaus? You seemed to follow him around more than me." I tell him with a little sadness in my tone. He gives me a somewhat sad look. 

"I had to look over him Althea." He starts off. "I was worried about him when he started his drug addiction. It gotten worse when he left your apartment that night." I look at my feet and he continues. 

"Just when he also ran off, I did visit you. I did talk to you. I guess you couldn't see me or hear me because," I cut him off look back at him somewhat angry. 

"Because of what?" I ask. 

"Because I think it was Klaus's addition problems interfearing with you power to see me. I mean he is the power source of the power you copied from him." He finishes 

"That would make sense." I agree with him, "I guess I can't be mad at you. Neither of you. Not that I was mad at you or Klaus. I'm just glad you were there with Klaus, Ben." I tell him with a small smile. He smiles back. 

"But Klaus is trying to get in contact with a guy he met in Vietnam." He tells me and my jaw drops. "Vietnam-" Ben cuts me off, "He fell in love with some guy in the Vietman war, Althea. He went back in time and met a guy named Dave. He died in battle and Klaus came back. He's trying to be sober to see him again and that's also helping you see me again." Ben tells me and I nod in understanding with him. 

"Okay, cool. I guess I should go help him then." I say and reach the stairs. I look over to Ben and smile and continued my way to find Klaus and Luther.

-------------------

Hey guys! hoped you liked this chapter. kinda more of reminding her powers and catching up with Ben since the last encounter seemed short. I feel like I am going to be editing this story noticing how badly it kinda is writin??

Like I am missing the part of how Five leaves with the handler hahaha. So look out for certain chapters to be reuploaded. 

Make sure to read my other book called "Kataria" its a five x oc !!

- Destiny

don't be a silent reader <3