~Chapter 1~

No ones point of view~

     The sun peeked through the windows to Sunhi's face. She was sprawled across the bed with stuffies everywhere and a stray sippy cup hidden somewhere under the mountains of pillows. Her pastel pink pacifier hung loosely from her lips. Her boyfriend, Seo-Jun, quietly snuck into the room in an attempt to surprise her with tickles. Right as he was about to place his fingers on her tummy, she woke up.

     "Daddy! Gwood mowning!" Sunhi said with extreme enthusiasm.

     "Good morning to you too, baby. How did you sleep?" Seo-Jun giggled these words out to the little one.

     "Gweat! I dont remember what I dweamed about tho..."

     "That's okay, sweetie. Are you hungry? Let's go get some breakfast and some juice. Then we will get you a bath so you can be clean for the surprise I have for you."

     After hearing the word surprise, Sunhi bounced up and down in her bed making grabby hands for her daddy. "Let's go get bwekfast daddy!"

     Seo-Jun very carefully picked the little out of bed and held her hand so they could walk to the kitchen together. He made her a healthy, but still sweet, breakfast of waffles and strawberries with a cup of orange juice to drink. "Eat up, baby. You need to eat up so we can finish getting ready. If you don't finish that waffle we can't get the surprise!"

     Sunhi ate the rest of her waffle as fast as she could. "Otay, daddy!! Baf time!!!" She climbed out of her chair carefully and walked over to Seo-Jun, tugging on his sleeve. "C'mon, daddy!! We have to baf now!!"

     Seo-Jun laughed to himself, seeing how excited his baby girl was for her surprise. He was sure she would love it. "Okay, let's go back upstairs and get you some clothes to put on and draw a bubble bath."

      "Yay! A bubble baf! Now let's go!!"

     The pair happily walked up stairs and went to Sunhi's room. She ran over to her dresser and opened up one of the drawers. Seo-Jun sat next to her and helped decide on this:

     Then he sat her on her stuffie mountain in the corner to get her bath

     Then he sat her on her stuffie mountain in the corner to get her bath. As soon as it was ready, Sunhi waddled over to the bathroom, took of her clothes, and climbed into the warm bubble filled bathtub. "Iss so wawm, daddy!! Get in wif me!!"

     Seo-Jun accepted the offer and climbed into the bath behind Sunhi. They played with her bath toys for a while and then washed their hair and bodies. After the tub had drained and they were dried off, they both got dressed and Sunhi had her hair pulled up into twin tails. "Daddy!!! What's the surprise?! I so excited!" Sunhi exclaimed while jumping up and down.

     "Well, we have to get in the car for a little while so we can go get it. But the drive will be worth it for the surprise.

     The duo walked downstairs to the garage and got into the car. Seo-Jun knew Sunhi couldn't click her seat belt by herself, so he did it for her. "Ready to go? You have your bag and sippy?"

     "Yup! Aww done! Now wets go! Will Seungbae and Minsun be there?! And the boys too?!"

     "You'll just have to wait and find out." When Seo-Jun glanced at the time, he realized they were running a little behind. "Aish, we have to go quickly to make up some time." He turned on the radio for his little one and proceeded to drive across town.