~ Chapter 3~

Jimins Point of View~

     I'm so excited to see Tae Tae and Sun today!! Its been a while since Daddy and Mommy have taken me out for a trip, and now my bestest friends in the whole world are going to be out with me!! I'm so excited!!

Author's Point of View~

     "Daddy? How long until I get to see Tae Tae and Sun? I miss dem and want to pway with dem!" Jimin complained to a yawning Yoongi.
Hoseok was walking past and took hold of the littles hand to go get him ready. "Jimminie, we have to finish getting ready. Let's let daddy sleep for a little while. Then we can tickle him to wake up after you have your clothes on for the day!"
     "Otay mommy... can I pick out my own cwothes like a big boy?' Jimin says trying not to be to loud and avoid waking Yoongi before they could tickle him.
     "Yes, honey. You can pick out your own clothes. Now let's go, can't be late to the surprise!" Hoseok giggled, watching Jimin run to his pastel blue room towards the closet.
     "Mommy, I want to wear dis!" The little exclaimed pointing to the outfit.

     "That's cute, baby. Now let's go put it on. Can you do it, or do you need help?" Hoseok smiled brightly seeing what his baby had pulled out.
     "I wanna twy it by myself!" Jimin had no problems pulling on his underwear, but when he attempted to put his shirt over his head, it wasn't as easy. "Mommy!! I need help!!!"
     Hoseok ran over from his and Yoongi's bathroom across the hall to help Jimin. "Aww, baby. Mommy's here, now let me help you." Hoseok helped Jimin finish getting dressed, and then they snuck downstairs to wake Yoongi so they could leave.
Jimin popped his pacifier into his mouth and jumped onto Yoongi's tummy, beginning to bounce up and down, and tickling his chest while Hoseok tickled his feet. With a wide awake sparkle in his eyes, Yoongi sat up and pulled his baby boy into a hug.
     "You look cute baby boy. Did you pick this out yourself?"
     "I did, daddy! Mommy had to help me put it on, but I picked everything by myself!!"
     Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't contain their giggles hearing their little talk because he was so cute.
     "That's amazing, baby! I'm proud of you!" He pulled Hoseok into a kiss and then kissed Jimins forehead.
     "Okay boys, it's time to go! We don't wanna be late to see Sunhi and Taehyung, do we Jimin? And don't forget about Kookie, Seo, Jinnie, Joonie, and Min!"
     Jimin gasped at hearing that Min would be there too. "I get to see Min Min too!!! Yay! Let's go mommy and daddy! I haaave to see my Min Min!"
     He ran as fast as he could to the door and was trying to open it when Yoongi and Hoseok arrived at the door to help him open it and get out to the car. Yoongi helped Jimin buckle up in the back seat and then went to open Hoseok's door. Finally, he went over to the drivers seat and started the car. The radio was playing Jimin's favorite song, Closer by The Chainsmokers, so he was singing along happily in the back seat. The trio drove to the train station where they would go to find Seokjin, Namjoon, Seo-Jun, and Sunhi.