~Chapter 6~

Authors point of view~
     The group of friends walked to SMTOWN and looked for Seungbae. "Ay, Seo-Jun! Over here!" Seungbae yelled from a shop.

"Ah, there you are! How ya doin man?"

"Not to bad. And heyy, is that the beautiful Minsun I see?"

Minsun blushed at the comment and walked up to Seungbae.

"Um, hey Seungbae. It's been a while since I saw you last. How have classes been going?"

Seungbae reached to put his hand behind his head.

"Oh, uh, they've been good. Just Mr. Lee has been really pushing us about our designs. How have they been for you? You're majoring in medical right?"

"Yeah, just more specifically cardiology. It's been really exciting. My professor is really nice and makes learning super easy." Minsun places her fingers together behind her back and shuffles her feet around.

   "Um, hey Minsun, would you um, maybe want to hang out sometime? Like go out for coffee?" Seungbae asked shyly.

"Yeah. Absolutely." Minsun blushed. And all anybody heard was Namjoon and Seokjin sighing at how cute the sight in front of them was.

"Awe! Our babies grew up so fast! Joon, hold me, I think I'm gonna cry." Seokjin said while turning to grab hold of Namjoons hoodie.

"Aish, Jin. They aren't your children. You dont need to cry because they are going out for coffee one time." Yoongi groaned in frustration.

"Yoongi! That's no way to talk to your hyung!! Hajima! There's little ones around!" Namjoon yelled at Yoongi, very defensive of his lover.

"Damn. I didn't know it was such a big deal. Sorry." Yoongi apologized, fake sincerity filling his voice. Namjoon was visibly furious with the elder for his disrespect, and Jin could feel this coming from his boyfriend.

"Joonie, there's no need to be upset. Yoongi is probably just tired from the events today. There's no need to be this way." Jin cooed while he reached up to kiss Namjoon. Everyone around the three laughed at what had happened in the past few minutes. They all agreed it was time to take the little ones home for the night. Each took their own way home. Seo-Jun, Yoongi, and Jungkook carried the sleepy Sunhi, Jimin, Taehyung, and also Hoseok, to the train station, and all headed home together. Seokjin and Namjoon decided to get a hotel room and spend the night in Seoul to enjoy the view of the city at night and also the view of each other. Seungbae and Minsun also decided to stay in Seoul, but before they got a room, they walked around to enjoy what the city had to offer. They went to get coffee at a cute shop called something like the Red Velvet Café, but neither of them truly cared. They were enjoying spending time together, just the two of them, side by side.

Minsun's Point of View~
     I have really enjoyed spending time with Seung tonight. Its felt magical since the street lights turned on, almost like something from the movies. I can't believe it's just the two of us here together, alone. I sound like a little highschool girl melting over her crush, but that's exactly what I'm doing. I really enjoy being together with Seungbae, and I wish we could do it more often. I think I'll ask him if he wants to do this again sometime when we get back to our hotel room.

Seungbae's Point of View~
     Minsun is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Her personality is like that of a child, but not quite a little like Sunhi. Youthful for what it should be at our age. Her voice is so smooth and could make anyone who hears her melt and fall in love. Everything about her is perfect. I can't believe she doesnt have half of Seoul falling for her. How did I get so lucky as to get to spend my evening with her?

Authors Point of View~
     When the pair arrived back at the hotel, Seungbae held the door open for Minsun. He was determined to make her feel like a princess. They walked up the stairs side by side until they reached their door. With a quick flip of the key they were inside and sitting on the beds.

"Uh, hey, can I tell you something?" They say in unison.

"You go first. I'll listen to you. Full attention." Seungbae smiled at how pink Minsun's face was at his words.

"Okay, what I wanted to tell you, is that I really really like you Seungbae. I had an amazing time tonight and felt that this was the right time for you to know." Minsun turned an even darker shade as she finished.

"That goes right along with what I was going to say. I have liked you since the first day we talked all the way back in freshman year of high school. I think my crush has turned to love for you, and I wanted you to know as well." Seungbae said, blushing for the first time in years. He couldn't beleive he had just told Min he liked her.

"I- I think I love you too... Umm, I know it's sudden, considering we just confessed, but umm, would you want to- to cuddle tonight?.. And also be my boyfriend?.."

"I would love nothing more than to cuddle and be the boyfriend of the most amazing princess on earth. Now come here." Seungbae beamed and grabbed Minsun into a close hug. "I love you Min."

"I love you too, Seung."

And with those words, the two fell back onto the pillows, close in each others embrace, kissed softly, and fell asleep.

* Hey, Author Sun here! I hope you all enjoyed the long chapter! I made this one special for my best friend Min, the lovely creator who writes beautiful pieces and also edits this story. _MiniMin18_ this chapter is dedicated to you💜 Borahaseo!!