~Chapter 7~

Heads up~ this chapter will be primarily a smut based chapter. If you do not enjoy this type of content, please feel free to skip this chapter. I will mark when the smut begins so if you want to read the first part, you can. But after that it will be the smut for the rest of the chapter until the notes at the end.

authors point of view~

Seungbae and Minsun slept peacefully in each others arms. When they awoke the next morning it was to a banging sound on the wall. They tried knocking back, but to no avail. Eventually along with the knocks there were other sounds as well. The pair began to pack up what belongings they had with them, and signed out of the hotel. As for their neighbors, Seokjin and Namjoon were having fun.

(Smut begins)

Namjoon and Seokjin had just gotten back from shopping a little while ago, so Seokjin claimed the shower, while Namjoon scrolled through his social media, waiting for his boyfriend.
After getting bored, Namjoon decided to knock on the bathroom door.
"Ye?" Seokjin asked, the hot water still running.
"Can I come in?" Namjoon asked and Seokiin replied with a "Ye", which Namjoon couldn't almost barely hear, due to the sound of the hard water droplets hitting the bathtub before sliding down the drain.
Namjoon opened the door, already stripping from his clothes.
"Scoot over, I wanna join you." He said, Seokjin following his boyfriends orders, scooting over a little bit, leaving just the right amount of space for Namjoon to stand next to him.
The shower was quite big, considering they got a fairly large hotel room.

"Why did you decide to join me this morning, baby?" Seokjin asked, which Namjoon answered after he wrapped his arms around his boyfriends small waist.
"You were taking too long." He lied and Seokjin smirked.
"Ani, you're just extra kinky today." He winked at his boyfriend, making him kiss him harshly against his soft, perfect lips.

Seokjin kissed back, his tongue wanting to gain entrance to Namjoon's mouth. At the perfect opportunity when Namjoon opened his mouth slightly to take a breath, Seokjin entered his tongue, swirling it around one through his boyfriends mouth.

Namjoon moaned slightly as Seokjin kissed him passionately and lovingly, before pulling away.

Before Seokjin could interfere, Namjoon got on his knees, lightly giving kitten licks to the head of Seokjin's cock. Seokjin let out a few moans as Namjoon wrapped his mouth around his boyfriends dick, suddenly deep throating it.
"A-ah. Just like that, Joon." Seokjin moaned, his hips moving slightly.
Namjoon continued to suck on his cock, starting to hum so he wouldn't choke.

"I'm getting close." Namjoon suddenly pulled away, standing back up as he looked his boyfriend in the eyes.
"How about we take this back to the bed?" Namjoon asked, earning a nod from his lover. Seokjin turned off the water and stepped out first, drying himself off before he dried off Namjoon.

After they were dry, Namjoon picked up Seokjin by the waist, kissing his lips lovingly as Seokjin wrapped his long legs around Namjoon's small waist.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Namjoon whispered seductively into his lovers ear, earning a slight moan from him.

"Just fuck me already, Joon." Namjoon smirked, laying Seokjin down on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"We have to do prep. Otherwise you will be in more pain."
"I'm already in pain, daddy." Namjoon moaned, his dick hardening. When he looked down, he noticed that Seokjin was hard and precum was sliding down the side of his cock.
"I love seeing how hard you get for me, baby." Namjoon whispered, already entering one finger. As he started to enter the third finger, Seokiin groaned.
"It h-hurts." He whined, tears forming in his eyes.
"Don't worry, baby. It will get better, I promise. I'm gonna start moving them, okay?" Seokjon nodded his head lightly, trying to hold back the tears of pain.
Namjoon moved his fingers in and out of Seokjin's hole, hearing him sound crie of pain before they soon mixed with moans of pleasure.
"N-namjoon, I think I'm gonna-" Right as Seokjin was about to orgasm, Namjoon pressed his finger against the slit, causing Seokjin to whine in pain.
"Who told you you could come, huh?"
"Ah, h-hurts Joonie. Hurry up and stick it in me already."
"Eager for my dick, I see. I want you to scream my name when you come, okay baby?" He whispered seductively as he reached to the bedside table for a condom.
"Don't," Seokjin said, grabbing Namjoon by the wrist. "I want to feel all of you. I want you to come inside me."
Namjoon looked at his boyfriends in the eyes, "You sure, baby?" He nodded and Namjoon shrugged, positioning his member in front of Seokjin's, somewhat prepped, hole.

Namjoon slowly entered, Seokjin already a moaning mess and he hasn't even started moving yet.
"Ah! H-hurts Joonie." A few years rolled down his cheeks, Namjoon leaning down to kiss them away.

"I'm gonna start moving." Seokiin nodded, feeling a bit hesitant.

"Ah! A-ah, ah, ah!" He moaned as Namjoon thrust his hips further and rougher into Seokjin.

Seokjin threw his head back in pleasure, his back arching up. Namjoon groaned as he felt Seokjin's walls clench around him.
"Gonna come- AH! Ah~~ a-ah!" Seokjin warned, making Namjoon thrust faster and faster, hitting Seokjin's prostate every single time.

"Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin screamed as he came all over Namjoon's abs. Only a few seconds later, Namjoon screamed Seokjin's name as he came inside of him.
Namjoon pulled out and quickly cleaned his stomach off with some tissues, which were on the bedside table. He pulled the covers over him and Seokjon, cuddling close to him.

"I love you, Jinnie." He planted a kiss on his boyfriends forehead.

"I love you too, Joonie." Seokjin wrapped his arms around Namjoon as they cuddled closely before falling asleep in each others arms.

(End of Smut)

Hey, Author Sun here! I just wanted to thank you for reading this chapter. My friend and editor wrote the smut because mine was to cringy. I hope you all enjoyed!