~ Chapter 5~

Taehyungs Point of View~

     I so bored waiting for Jiminnie and Sunny to get here. I plop down onto the floor, crossing my arms. "Daddy? I wan pway with Sunny and Jiminnie. How long till they get here?" I hate sitting in one place with nothing to do.. I sweepy and hungry, but daddy won't let me eat yet cause we have to wait for everyone else.

"They're almost here, baby. In fact, that's them pulling in right now. See, it wasnt that long to have to wait."

Sunhi's Point of View~

"Min Min! I hungwy.. I need food right now!!" I said to Minsun.

"Me too Min Min!!" Jimin screamed after me.

"Park Jimin! You stop your screaming right now or me and mommy will take you home, understood?" Yoongi warned with a tone cold as ice.

"Yes daddy... I stop now.." Jimin replied, tears welling in his eyes.

"Awe, Jiminnie... I no wan you to cwy! Here, have my juice." I told Jiminnie while trying to reach his hand over Min.

I don't like seeing my friends sad. It makes me sad too, and I want to be a big girl.

"Look Jiminnie!! We are about to get num nums!!" After I said this Jimin started bouncing in his seat.

"Yay!!"

Authors point of view~

The car pulled into a parking space and was turned off. "Mommy, daddy! Let's go! I hungy!!" Jimin yelled.

Minsun was helping Jimin out of his seat, and held his hand until we got to the restaurant.

"Jimin," she giggled, "Wait a minute so we can find a table. While we wait why don't you think about what you want."

"Otay, Min Min!" Jimin exclaimed and then he pulled her into a hug.

"Sunny!!" Taehyung yelled from a bench next to the door. "Jiminnie!! Come sit with mee!"

Sunhi started running to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"Tae Tae! I missed chu!"

"I missed chu to Sunny!" Jimin was next to give Taehyung a hug.

"I missed you Jiminnie!"

"I missed you too!" Jimin almost yelled.

Yoongi walked over to the group of littles and grabbed Jimins hand. "Okay, we have a table now, we can go eat." And with that, the group of four left the bench and walked towards the table. Minsun had ordered lunch already and by the time the littles had sat down, it was coming out of the kitchen. The table was soon flooded with tteokbokki, japchae, and kimchi. Each of the littles had a cup of lemonade, and were happy to be eating.

"Tank chu Min Min for getting lunch." Sunhi said timidly.

"You're welcome, Sunny. Make sure you eat up. We get to see the surprise after everyone finishes." And finish the group did. Each of the littles got more lemonade and had their carer pour it into their sippy cups to leave with. By the time they left, all of the dishes were empty.

Everyone got into their cars and started driving. After a two minute drive, they finally arrived in Seoul. The littles stared at the sky in wonder. They had all been here before, but not while in this headspace. Sunhi reached for Namjoon to be picked up, and he set her on his shoulders.

"Joonie, iss so pwetty here!"

"Yes it is Sunhi. What do you think we should do?"

"SMTOWN!!"

"I wan go to SMTOWN too!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled in unison.

🖤Seungbae🖤

Seungbae
Where are you guys at?

Seo-Jun
On our way to SMTOWN. Meet us there?

Seungbae
Yes. Who all is with you and Sunhi again?

Seo-Jun
Well, Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Minsun are with us right now.

Seungbae
Ahh, okay. I'll see you when you guys get here