~Chapter 10~

Authors Point of View~

Sunhi had been sleeping on the couch for a few hours, when Jungkook heard the doorbell ring. He got up from the couch while carrying Taehyung and opened the door, revealing an exhausted looking Seo-Jun. "Damn Seo. You look beat. Long day in the studio?"

"That part should be fucking obvious. No body else was doing anything, so I had to personally record all the drum, guitar, and piano audio, as well as sing all my parts. I swear I'm about to drop trying to debut if no one else is going to put in any effort." Seo-Jun was visibly pissed because of rehearsals today, and Jungkook was willing to put him into daddy space to calm down.

"Hey, why don't you go get Sunhi up from her nap. I think she would be excited to see you. She missed you all day." Taehyung wiggled in Jungkooks arms, making incoherent babbles and was trying to get down.

"Okay. Where is she? Did she do well today?" Seo-Jun was full of questions about his baby girl, and couldn't wait to see her.

Taehyung began to whisper. "She on da couch. With her blankie and paci. But shhh, she sweeping."

"Okay, little prince. I'll be quiet. Want to help me find the princess? You can be the knight in shining armor." Seo-Jun couldnt help but smile at how cute Taehyung was.

"Yes pwease Seo... wets go fin her." Taehyung began waddle walking over to where Sunhi was sleeping, and pointed to the blanket pile on the end of the couch. "Here she is!!" Seo-Jun and Jungkook walked behind Tae, making sure to be quiet.

"Thank you prince for finding Sunny for Seo-Jun. I'll take you for a snack in a little while." Jungkook picked Tae up again holding him close.

"Otay, Daddy!" Taehyung whisper yelled because he was so excited for his treat. Seo-Jun carefully pulled the blanket off of his baby and picked her up bridal style. Sunhi fluttered her eyelids trying to wake up from her good nap.

"Dada!!! You here!!!" Sunhi screamed in delight as she saw her daddy when she woke up. Sunhi wrapped her arms around Seo-Jun's neck and kissed his cheek. The pair walked out of Jungkook and Taehyungs home after putting Sunhis little things back into her box, and saying their good byes.

After Sunny and Seo-Jun left, Jungkook carried taehyung to the car amd buckled his seat belt. "Ready for your surprise?" Jungkook smiled towards the back seat.

"Yes, daddy!" Taehyung yelled in excitement. Jungkoook couldn't help but smile more at how cute his baby was. The younger drove a few blocks into town and parked in front of an ice cream shop. "Daddy? We go here?" Taehyung was smiling a big boxy smile.

"Yes, baby. But we are only going to pick out a container and take it home. No making messes in daddy's car." Passersby have weird looks at the couple making jungkook blush. "Now let's go inside and pick out what kind you want."

"Yay!!" Taehyun grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly so that he wouldn't get taken while he walked to the shop. After opening the door, Tae's nose was filled with the scent of the fresh, warm cones and the cold, sweet deliciousness of the ice cream. He ran over to the freezer where the ice cream was on display. "Daddy? Can we get the vaniwwa one with peana bubber swirws pwease?"

"Of course, baby. We can get that one. And daddy is going to pick... regular vanilla." Jungkook opened the freezer and pulled out the two cartons of ice cream. After walking up to the counter to pay, the pair walked back to the car and started going home. Taehyung had somehow managed to fall asleep during the five minute drive on the bumpy highway, meaning that jungkook would have to carry his lover, as well as the snacks into the house. After making it inside, Jungkook sat Taehyung on the couch while he placed a blanket on the floor by the TV and turned on Netflix.