~Chapter 4~

Author's point of view~

     Jungkook gently woke Taehyung from his dreams, "Baby boy, time to get up. We have something to do today." He cooed.

     "Jungkook? What are we doing today?" Taehyung asked timidly, as he was not in little space.

     Jungkook mentally groaned because he was hoping Tae would be little when he woke up. "It's a surprise. You'll have to get ready and then we can find out."

     "Okay?... Should I be nervous Kook?..."

     "No Baby!! There's no need to be scared. Now let's get you dressed!"

     "Okay. You pick what goes on today."

     "Yes! Now let me slip out and find what you are going to wear today." Jungkook quickly kissed Tae on the top of his head and ran out of the bedroom door. He came back five minutes later holding Taehyungs clothes for the day.

 He came back five minutes later holding Taehyungs clothes for the day

     "Here baby, daddy will help you put this on. Isn't it cute?" Jungkook smiled.
     Hearing Jungkook call himself daddy immediately threw Taehyung into little space. "It is, daddy! Now I wan fin so I can pway with my Sunny and Jiminnie!! Wets goooo!!"
     Taehyung started twirling in circles while Jungkook smiled, trying to catch his boyfriends shoulders.
     "Baby, I know you're excited to see Sunny and Jiminnie, but you have to be calm right now so you're not getting hurt. If you get hurt you can't play with your friends." Jungkook said in a cautious tone.
     Taehyung immediately stopped his movement, a serious look on his face. "Otay daddy... I stop... now can I get dwessed?... I wan go pway..."
     Jungkook noticed how disappointed his baby looked after he said to stop. He pulled the little into a hug to make it better, and it worked. "Yes, baby. Let's go get you dressed and brush your teeth."
     "Otay!! Wets goo!!" Taehyung said, waddling to the bathroom connected to the boys room. This was followed by Jungkook giggling to himself at how happy his little boy was.
     When Jungkook trailed into the bathroom after Taehyung, he helped the boy get dressed and brush his teeth. The boys listened to Andy Black while they put on their shoes and went to get in the car. It took them about an hour to get to where the rest of the group were meeting to get to the surprise for the littles. Jungkook knew they would have to wait for a while, so he had brought a backpack full of things for Taehyung to play with. Inside the bag, there were toy cars, some dolls, and in his hands was a Nintendo switch to play Mario Kart and Taehyungs phone.

"Little thing, what do you want to play with first?"

"Hmm... I wan pway with ma phone! Can I pwease?"

"Yes, you can." Jungkook giggled while watching his baby open it excitedly and open up his game.

"What are you playing? Is it fun?"

"I pwaying guadetama!! It wots of fun!"

"It sounds like it baby. Come here and I'll hold you while you play and you can teach me how to play."

"Otay, daddy!" Taehyung jumped up from where he was sitting on the bench to Jungkooks lap. After twenty minutes of trying to teach Jungkook how to play his guadetama game, Taehyung started getting upset and cranky.

"Baby boy. Do you need a nap?" Jungkook asked gently.

"No! But I nee to potty... weally bad..."

"Okay, let's go to the potty." The boys walked towards the bathroom and afterwards went to the car to play the Switch together.

"Mario Kart daddy!! Wets pway Mario Kart!!"

"Okay baby. We can play Mario."

"Yay!! Tank chu daddy!!"

"You're welcome baby." After half an hour, Jungkook and Taehyung packed up their stuff and went to the restaurant they were meeting everyone else at. They only had to wait for five minutes to let everyone else arrive.