Telling my fairy secret to my Father

I went home after the battle and after several minutes of recording, the door-bell rings. I stop the recording and walk down the stairs to see Anubi. I was surprised to see him honestly and he awkwardly waved and smiled at me.

Anubi: Hey . . . Cleo

I ran up to him and threw my arms around waist. I now know what my feelings towards him are and hug him tighter.

Dad: Ahem

I immediately let go of the hug and dad gives me a questioning look.

Dad: Where were you for the past few days?

Cleo: Didn't Leo tell you. I was spending some time with some of his friends so I could heal from an accident that happened. Don't you remember?

Dad: Now I remember and where did you run off too?

Anubi: I was with Cleo when the accident happened. I thought Leo would've told you. He did, didn't he?

Dad: Oh, yeah. Now don't I feel stupid?

Cleo: How will I live with you?

Dad: Love me for all eternity?

Cleo: Do I have any other choice?

Dad: No, not really.

I hugged him and I felt Dad lift his hand.

Dad: Join us, Anu. I know you have feelings towards my daughter and that she feels the same.

Cleo: It's true. My heart tightens whenever I think of you and you have helped me after that last incident. I think that the time that we spent together has caused me to feel things towards you. So what I'm trying to say is that, I . . . love you.

Anubi pulled me into a hug and spun me around. I rested my forehead against his and what he did next surprised me.

Dad: Who knew?

He put his lips onto mine and I soon returned it. When we kissed, I felt bliss run through my body and it was amazing. I guess this is what people meant when you feel sparks when having your first kiss. I didn't want this moment to end, but unfortunately had to because we needed to breathe.

Cleo: I love you, my puppy

Anubi: I love you too, my fairy

I couldn't get the grin off my face and nothing could ruin my mood. For the first time in my life, it feels like I have felt true happiness. I was so happy, that I could feel wings fluttering on my back.

Dad: Gah!

I look up and see that I have transformed into a fairy without knowing it.

'Oh, shoot'

Anubi: Should we tell him?

Cleo: As-long-as you're okay with it

Dad: What's going on here? Am I missing something?

Anubi and I gave each other a look and nodded in agreement. I closed the curtains and asked for Dad to sit down, which he did. This was going to be a lot to take in.

Cleo: Dad . . . I have many secrets that I keep hidden from you, and this may be my biggest one yet.

Dad: Bigger than the time from when you kept breaking the jar a secret?

Cleo: A lot bigger. As you can see, I am a fairy. However, I only do this when I am in Egyxos and Anu is from there. Or should I say, Anubi.