Exaton is free at last!

When I was up and about again, a guard ran into the room and told us that Exaton was on his way to the Golden City. Kefer told me to stay put and I complained. Anubi pushes me back down onto the slab and told me to stay. I didn't argue with him and stayed put like I was told. I couldn't believe I was being treated like a child who had done something wrong.

I guess I couldn't complain about what was happening. I was only awake for several minutes and my body probably wasn't fully awake yet.

~ ~ ~ ~

After what seemed like forever, Anubi and the others haven't come back and I was starting to get worried about them. I stand on the balcony of the Grand Pyramid and see a full on war going on beyond the walls.

Cleo: Fairy of Egyxos! Sunny!

I find myself on the city walls looking over the sight before me, and I'm trying to assess the situation going on.

Neith: Hand of Isis!

I see mummies being blasted back and I turn the other way to see Neith adjusting herself.

Neith: Glad you came when you did, we could use some help

Cleo: Sure thing. Where should I start?

Neith: You could help by getting them

I saw mummies climbing up the walls and I backed up for the attack.

Cleo: Egyxos . . . Sunny . . . Fire!

The fireball did the job and Neith gave me some sort of staff thing. I asked her about it and she just told me she would explain later. I didn't argue and each time I threw a fireball attack, the staff would do just that.

I immediately loved however had made the staff because it was by far the best thing that I'd ever owned this far.

Kefer: I was about to send Neith to find you! Care to help us some more?

Cleo: Sure would!

This fight was intense and it was even getting to be more so. I had to change into defense mode at least three times and I had to stay in Sapphire mode for a while. Actually, I spent a lot more time in that mode throughout the fight than anything else.

It was the only form that I had which didn't have a set of wings for me to use. If there was anything that I loved about my Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Topaz and Felice forms, is that these forms had their own set of special attacks that weren't Egyptian themed.

Cleo: Amethyst Portal!

'I can't believe that attack worked!'

Cleo: Wall of Pink Tullamarine!

These forms were quickly rising to the top of my list of favourite forms to be in and it was going to be one of the best forms that don't want to be confined by a theme. Well, they do follow a gem theme and this is what I love about them.

Leo: Loving the work, Cleo! Nice fair form by the way!

Cleo: Thanks! And one more thing

Leo: What is it?

Cleo: Smarts of the Sapphire!

He ducked and a group of mummies were held in the ball of Sapphire, than spat back out again and flying all over the place. My skills weren't the best around and I knew that, however, I think they were getting better each time I used or did them.

Cleo: Fairy change . . . Fairy of Egyxos! Heart!

With that outfit change and the angel wings on my back, this form was also one of my favourites and threw out attacks left and right.