What's happened to the warriors of Egyxos? Pt. 2

When we arrived back at the schools stadium, we found a few other things like exercise balls and other sports related stuff. We were having so much fun with music playing in the background and playing games that we didn't notice the time slipping by.

When we did notice the time, we packed the sports equipment away and got settled for bed. The kids had the next day off, so we all had a decent chat about life and other such things. I enjoyed listening to their stories that I didn't say anything.

Kay: What was school like for you, Cleo?

Cleo: Let's just say that it was . . . complicated

Leo: Did something happen?

Cleo: You could say that and I'm not exactly proud of what I did

Dale: Should we even know about what you did?

Cleo: Are you sure that you want to know?

Leo: We're all curious about it

Cleo: *sigh* I . . . beat up a few kids

Dale: That doesn't sound too bad

Cleo: It wasn't the typical punch in the face and getting a few weeks detention, I full on beat up kids that I almost caused them death

Things after that went stale as a slice of bread. I guessed that they were all taken aback by the reply I gave Dale that they didn't want to say anything. Seriously though, how can anyone make a comment or a remark after hearing what I just said to them?

My bracelet glowed and as if on cue, Leo and I sat up and commented that we needed the toilet. We had managed to get away from Kay and the boys, however, I could still feel the tension between us after what I told him and the others.

We arrived in the council room and the young warriors of both sides were running around the place, and making a mock and destroying the place in the process. I had was constantly on my feet just to avoid them and I could see that Leo was doing the same.

Ra soon came in with Osiride and Iside, and I couldn't have been happier when I saw them. When they entered, they all stared in bewilderment at the sight before them. I'm guessing they were just as shocked as we were when we had arrived.

Ra: In all things powerful, what is going on here?

Leo: We're just as shocked as the rest of you

Iside: We need to calm them down

Cleo: Play some music, Leo. I have an idea

Leo: On it!

Taking a red melon or purple lemon

Now a pink udon, an exciting "c'estbon!"

See this skeletal ribbon, and cologne in addition

Bread with cinnamon, so much given

Eccentric! And distinctive! Only one! Super special!

Now line them up together and they describe potential

Something heart-pounding (snip it, snip it, mix it, mix it)

Something cute as well (even scary, mix it, mix it)

Ah, it's nice to hear a fresh, new sound

I'm sure this is it now, do re mi re, caféaulait