It's time for a Wedding!

Cleo: I can't wait! Yay!

Leo: We know! The special day is tomorrow and you can't wait!

Cleo: I know!

Cleo was bouncing around the house and to be honest, it was starting to catch on. She was excited for the wedding and the rest of us were as well. She was dancing around the council room and Anubi was currently in the training arena. They were kept apart due to traditions back on we had taught our friends. Why Cleo wasn't back on earth and Anubi be here in Egyxos, I have no idea.

Leo: Why are you here anyway, Cleo?

Cleo: I finally finished making my wedding dress, and I wanted to reward myself by coming here to Egyxos.

Leo: I can't wait to see it

Cleo: And I can't wait to show it off!

~ ~ ~ ~

Sister: The dress looks absolutely perfect!

Cleo: I know!

Sister: You look amazing!

Cleo: And I feel amazing!

Dad: Everything alright in there?

Cleo: Perfection!

Dad: We need to get you ready to walk down the aisle. Care to hurry it up a little!

Sister: Everything's set. Now . . . let's get you married.

Cleo: I'm really feeling the love there

Sister: How Anubi has put up with your sarcasm, is beyond me. Now, let's get you to the very special hall you two chose. By the way, why did you two chose that hall in the first place?

Cleo: Let's just say we wanted a lot of sun, and the smiling faces of all our family members who have passed away, to look down on us.

Sister: Always looking out for others. That trait of your personality will somehow, in someway, on someday, be a downfall of yours. You know that right?

Cleo: I know, and I will always have you, Anubi, Dad and friends to look out for me. Now, let's get the wedding started!

Sister: You said it!

~ ~ ~ ~

Everything was going perfectly as planned, and even some of our Egyxos friends managed to make it for the occasion. It was fun having them here regardless of the occasion, however, that didn't stop me from having a sudden feeling of dread.

Sister: You seem to be hugging your stomach a lot, Cleo. Is something the matter? Do you need to sit down for a bit?

Cleo: I just have a strange feeling, that's all. At least . . . I hope that's the case.

Leo: Can I steal Cleo for a bit? We need to talk with some other friends of ours.

Sister: Sure thing

Leo took me over to our friends from Egyxos and we found a private place to talk. Granted we could still be seen, but out of ear-shot regardless.

Cleo: What's so important that you had to drag me away from my sister?

Leo: You say that you had a strange feeling, right?

Cleo: Yeah, what of it?

Leo: I got that feeling too