Rescuing Ra

As Cleo was treating Leo and his friends to some Ice-cream with Anubi, she noticed Ramses walking up to her and the group. Leo and Anubi noticed him, along with everyone else, and invited him to join.

He sat down at the table with everyone and Cleo thought that she and the others looked like a strange group indeed. If anyone saw Cleo and the group now, they would surely think that Ramses and Anubi had kidnapped them and treated the group to ice-cream for some odd reason.

They had many guards come up to them and ask if the kids were alright, and Cleo replied saying that they were fine and the two gentlemen were family friends of hers. They believed her because of how well known she was on social media.

~ ~ ~

Cleo: We should head home for the day. Don't you think?

Kay: I have homework I need to finish from the other day. Did the rest of you want to come?

Leo: Sorry, I have other commitments. Perhaps another time?

Kay: What about the two of you?

Dale and Bernie: Sure

Kay and the boys waved their goodbyes and it was just Anubi, Leo, Ramses and I left. We gave each other that all knowing look and went straight to Egyxos. We all arrived in the throne room of the Golden Pyramid and Kefer was there waiting for us.

Kefer: You all ready?

We nodded in agreement and set off for the Dark Pyramid. When we arrived, we saw soldiers upon soldiers who were training in the open arena and Anubi took us all to the cells. We looked through every single cell, until we came upon one that was locked. So we assumed that was where Ra was being held.

Kefer: Father? Are you in there?

Ra: How did you get here without the guards knowing?

Kefer: I had some help

Cleo: Question. How are we going to get Ra out of this cell before Exaton and his guards know? That will be kinda impossible.

Anubi: We could use brute strength.

Leo: We can't or the guards will know. We have to be smart about this.

Ramses: Leo is right. So what's our plan of attack?

I put a hand to my chin and gently clap when I thought of what we could do. I just had to choose the right Fairy form to get the job done. As I was going through my stones, an attack came our way. We all looked up to see Hatanor with his weapon drawn. The boys defended me and I just went with some-what of a muted yellow stone with a five-pointed star on it.

Cleo: Fairy of the Egyxos! Twinkle!

~ Transformation Sequence ~

Cleo: Sparkling! Humming of the Full Moon!

I kicked a full moon shield into the door and it was taken off of its hinges. Ra got out of the cell and teleported us all to the Golden Pyramid for safety. When we arrived at the Pyramid, Ra sat upon his throne and looked at Anubi with a look that I couldn't quite place.

Kefer: What's wrong, father?

Ra: I just want to know why Anubi is a part of this army. Can you all tell me what happened while I was gone?

Cleo: Certainly, Pharaoh

~ ~ ~ ~

After that long and complicated explanation, Ra allowed him to stay in the army as-long-as he did his part to help in bringing Exaton down. Everyone was happy for the Jackal and I gave him a hug that had triggered my happy fairy form. Come to think of it, I never actually named the form when I first changed into it. I clapped and everyone stared at me in utter confusion.

Cleo: I finally know what to call this form!

Leo: Let us hear it then.

I removed the armour and took in a deep breath and let it go.

Cleo: Fairy of Egyxos! Happiness!

My armour appeared on me and I can't believe that it actually worked. I jumped around like a little kid hyped up on too much sweets. I started glowing again and it only made me happier to see it.

Cleo: Sorry for this, Anubi

Anubi: Sorry for what?

Cleo: Happiness . . . shower!

The attack hit Anubi and he was pushed into the wall because of it. I helped him up and he accepted it. I apologised for the attack and I put on his shoulders. I laughed and so did the others when they saw it.

Cleo: I feel absolutely tall thanks to Anubi

I rested the top half of my body on his head and he didn't seem to mind at all.

~ ~ ~ ~

Leo, Anubi and I were in the training arena with others of the Golden Army training.

Kefer: Why did you decide to join us, Anubi?

Anubi: I got kicked out of the Dark Army by Exaton and he banished me when he found out that I helped Cleo regain her strength.

Leo: That's rough

Anubi: Tell me about it.

Cleo: Lemonade . . . shining . . . flash

The boys were all knocked down by the attack and I started laughing at their distraction. I laughed and laughed and laughed, and I couldn't stop.

Leo: What was that for?

Cleo: It's your fault for getting distracted, so I took the opportunity

Kefer: Great job, Cleo

Cleo: Thanks, Kefer

Anubi: Let's have a fight. Kefer and I, on you and Leo.

Cleo and Leo: You are so on!

Kefer: Let's see what the two of you got

~ ~ ~ ~

After arriving home after a long day in Egyxos, I see that birds have made their way into the house. Dad soon came running up the stairs and the bird flew out of the balcony window. The door was closed immediately after the birds flew out.

Cleo: What's with the birds?

Dad: They flew in threw an open window.

Anubi: Why would birds do such a thing?

Dad: It's just a thing that they do, it's not a problem if you know what you're doing