What happened to the Fairy and Pharaoh of Earth?

I was looking through the curtains on the stage and I feel nervous. All that practicing with the others was time well spent sure, however, singing in front of an entire grade is kind of scary. I turned back into the inner part of the stage.

I was stressing out and I didn't know what to do.

Leo: You'll be fine, Cleo. Don't stress out so much

Cleo: I am nothing but stressful, so shut up

Anubi: I've heard you sing before and it sounds amazing

Cleo: That's because I'm mostly in the shower when I sing

Anubi: Your bracelets are lighting up, best be on your guard

Cleo: If you notice that my dancing's a little out of the ordinary, it means I've possibly spotted someone from the Dark Army here

Leo: We'll keep an eye out in the crowd for anything else

Just when they were leaving, screaming from coming from the audience outside the curtains. We ran out and saw Hatanor with several mummy fighters. Luckily everyone had left the stadium and we could change freely without them knowing.

Leo: Power of Egyxos!

Anubi: Power of Egyxos!

Cleo: Fairy of Egyxos! Ace!

Hatanor: Now we can get started

I was glad that Mum and my sister had made me take gymnastics when I was younger because these guys were something else with their attacks. As the mummies continued to come, I did somewhat of a complicated move that many others considered to be done by the highest level of gymnasts.

Or at least, that's what my sister had told me. She once had attempted this move and she almost nailed it, however, fate has a funny way of telling us that we're screwed. So, when my sister landed on her feet, she immediately fell onto her back and I could swear the shriek she let out was nothing of this earth.

I could've sworn that you could hear it from 5 blocks over in each and every direction. Mum had obviously heard the scream and when she saw my sister laying on the ground, she immediately called an ambulance and they arrived in no time flat.

Let me also say that the neighbours also came over to see what the fuss was about. I couldn't blame them for being curious about the shriek they heard. It sounded like someone had been murdered because of how the loud the shriek was and boy was it ear-piercing.

I did a run-up for the cartwheel I did and soon went into back-hand springs. I did about seven of those and I did a move I couldn't get right in my youth. Even though I did get help, I failed the move so many times that I gave up even trying to do it.

I did an aerial move to help finish off the back-hand springs and when I landed on my feet, I had to bed the legs with my hands back. I shot back up again like a wound up jack-in-a-box and my arms flew up into the air.

Cleo: I can't believe I just did that

Leo: That . . . was . . . AMAZING!

Cleo: Really?

Leo: Yeah!

Cleo: Ow!

Leo: Ow!

I removed my hand to look at my arm and it was bleeding. So was Leo. We were both bleeding from the cuts we gained from that invisible force. Or should I say . . . claw. Sekhmet revealed herself and disappeared with Exaton's fighters.