In need (1)

[At Jin's house]
"No dad don't leave me I want to stay with you and not with uncle Jin",Jung-Hwa said to his father Jungkook who was leaving for a meeting right after they were watching a movie. "I'm so sorry Jung-Hwa I promise you when I return we can watched it now please behave with Jin", Jungkook said while trying to part with Jung.

"But dad you said that last time and I was asleep because you came late, no..ooo please don't go",Jung-Hwa said while crying in his fathers arms. "I'm sorry but I got to go it's an emergency meeting I have to go to, please Jung understand and look tomorrow I can buy you a toy from the store ok", Jungkook said while wiping his son's  tears.

"O..kk dadda but do you pwomise",Jung said while messing up words and wiping his tears. "Yes I promise now please be good with Jin ok". "Ok",said Jung while he got of Jungkook so he could go to his car and leave for the meeting. "Bye" "bye daddy" both of them said while the other one left.

[A few hours later]
Jungkook left the meeting and headed to Jin's house while thinking of getting a babysitter for Jung-Hwa since he was always lonely and sad when Jungkook wasn't there and Jin couldn't always take care of Jungkook's son since he also had to go to work and was about to get married with his fiancé Namjoon.

Jungkook called and asked one of his friends if they knew anyone who could take care of his kid while he was at work. He called Hoseok since he knew that he had to know someone since he's a very open and talkative person to everyone. "Hello?", Hobi said while confused why Jungkook would call him. "Oh hello hyung I just wanted to tell you if you knew anyone who could take care of my kid?".

"Oh you mean Jungie well Imma ask or try to ring you a good babysitter to take care of him but don't worry", Hoseok laughed. "Oh well thanks you so much Hyung your the best and please to call or text me if you found anyone", Jungkook said smiling.

"Oh ok, sure will bye". "Bye hyung thanks again", Jungkook said while smiling since he was finally going to have a babysitter for Jung so he won't be sad and lonely.

 "Bye hyung thanks again", Jungkook said while smiling since he was finally going to have a babysitter for Jung so he won't be sad and lonely

[Jung-Hwa that stands for: one who is rich and righteous]Nicknames:Jungie,Jung,and squishy by Jimin Age:6

Nicknames:Jungie,Jung,and squishy by Jimin
Age:6