Speech(26)

[Jungkooks POV]
When the dance was over Jimin decided to go back to his seat. Now it was the perfect time to tell him what I've been wanting to tell him.

So I went to the microphone that was at the end of the dance floor And grabbed it. I then cough and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone, thank you for all coming here today. It mean a lot to me and also Jimin. Today is a special day for me and I want to just say some words to the most amazing person I just married today", I say and look at Jimin who was looking back at me.

So now I continued. "Jimin you have been the most helpful person I have ever met, the most beautiful person I have ever met and seen, the kindest person I have ever met, the sweetest babysitter I have ever had and now the most important person I have. So what I'm saying is that you were the babysitter Jungie but now you are my husband and father of my two beautiful children. Thank you so much Jimin... I love you", I said it, I finally did.

I started to cry and Jimin got up from his seat and dashed towards me. We both hugged and cried in each other's embrace.

"I... Love you too Jungkook", he told me which made me so happy. "I'm so lucky to make such an amazing person by my side", I told Jimin while caressing his cheek that had tears falling to his chin.

"Me too",he said back which then I kissed him. He kissed back and we were being looked at but right now I didn't care because this is the best thing in the world.

Ok so me and my friends were making this at theatre because we were bored and one of my friends put J-Hoe instead of J-Hope lol....

And sorry this chapter was short. I just wanted to put Jungkooks speech. I'll make Namjins storyline next as you guys requested so please wait.... because I have to hit the books.

 because I have to hit the books