Cousins(28)

[Jimins POV]
[month later]
It has been a month since me and Jungkooks wedding. I have so much happiness with me. Right now I'm thinking of visiting my brother.

It will be nice for Min-sun to spend some time with her little cousin. Min-sun is 3 months and Eun-ji is 2 so there basically just one month apart.

I think of them as twins since they are both not that much apart. I hope they will be come the bests of friends. Namjin and Jungie are close so they are already taken care of.

Now I just need the two girls to spend time together.

[2 days later]
"Jungkook let's go to Jins house", i told Jungkook when we were at dinner.

"Mhm that sounds great, ok then let's go tomorrow and I'll call them to let them know", Jungkook said and I nodded.

"Yay we are going to uncle Jinnies house, and I can also play with Namjin yayyy", Jungie said happily. I laughed at his excitement and we continued eating.

[Next day]
It is now Saturday and I'm getting ready. I'm also dressing Min-sun.

Now we are ready as I finished brushing my hair and picking Min-sun up from the carpet where she was playing with some toys.

"Guys are you ready!", I asked as Jungie came running down the stairs as well as Jungkook. "We are", Jungie responded and I opened the door.

"Ok let's go", I said and we all got to the car. I put Min-sun in her seat and went to mine. Jungkook started the car and when everyone was seated we drived off to Jins house.

[At Jin's house]
I range the doorbell as I already had arrived at the house. Seconds later and Jin came, opening the door for us.

"Oh hey guys, come in!", he said as we walked in and saw Namjin watching tv and Eun-Ji playing in the floor with some toys.

"Honey... Namjin, the Jeon family is here", Jin said as Namjin got out of his seat to greet us and play with Jungie.

Once the two boys were gone Namjoon came and greeted us. We were now in the kitchen as Eun-Ji and Min-is were playing with some toys.

We spent some time and we're now going to head home from the long day.

"Bye guys, we will make sure to come back next time", I said as we finally waved at them as we were now leaving.

"Bye! Have a nice day my little Mochi", Jin said back and waved at us as we were now in the car and about to drive off.

"Appa can we come back again?", Jungie asked. "Of course", i replied back and we were now heading home.

Ok guys I'm going to end this story in the next chapter so yeah.... hope you guys enjoyed it so far as much as I did.... love y'all and have a nice day everyone.....