Pictures(30)

[years later]
[Authors POV]
Right now the Kim and Jeon family were spending time together. They also have been taking some pictures....

[before]

TheJiminie95

TheJiminie95My sweet sunny is asleep 😴

TheJiminie95
My sweet sunny is asleep 😴. And today I'm taking her to have fun with Eun-ji..

Likes:30,000

TheKookie97 aww my sweet sunny 🥰
•Jinnielove• my little cute niece
Joonielove• Now Eun-Ji will have fun with her cousin....
Comments.....

Now Jimin was waking Min-sun up from her sleep to take a shower. "Min-sun sweety wake up or you won't be able to see Eun-ji", Jimin said and Min-sin began to wake up.

"Ok appa", Min-sun said as she was awake and headed to the. Restroom to take a shower. Jimin was now choosing clothes for her to wear.

When Min-sun woke up she got dressed and Jimin took another picture.

TheJiminie95

TheJiminie95 My baby is now ready 😍

TheJiminie95
My baby is now ready 😍

Likes:28,567

•jinnielove• ok we'll see u there
Comments....

Jimin put his phone in his back pocket and grabbed Eun-jis hand so they could now leave. The boys were already ready and waiting for them at the car.

Jimin and Eun-Ji now got in the car. "Ready?", Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded as they were now driving off to the mall to meet up with the Kims who were parking at the mall.

When they go there they saw the Kims waiting for them they headed towards them. "Hi", Jimin said as they all greeted each other.

Namjin and Jungie were taking and laughing as the two little cousins were holding hands and walking next to each other.

They spent the day at the mall playing and having fun. They bought clothes, shoes and toys for the kids and themselves.

The grown ups then sat in a table and talked as the kids were playing in the games at the mall.

Now as everyone was heading home in their cars as they had fun and called it a day, Jin took a picture of Eun-ji and posted it.

jinnielove•

•jinnielove• my little love had so much fun with her cousins and family at the mall

jinnielove• my little love had so much fun with her cousins and family at the mall...

Likes:29,870

TheJiminie95 aww Min-sun also has so much fun with Eun-ji 🤗
Comments.....

They all had fun today....

Okay guys I'm finally finished with this story..... I'll make other ones..... I had the ideas of making the story like this... so yeah.....

 so yeah