Ring(20)

[Junkooks POV]
It is now Jimins second month and his throw ups have reduced and is now starting to become more emotional.

Well he is now having the symptoms of when a woman is pregnant and months have passed. Mostly like when they crave a certain type of food that they are starting to like.

His stomach has also gotten bigger which is really cute for me. Jungie likes putting his head on Jimin stomach and feeling how his stomach has gotten bigger.

Ever since Jungie said that the wanted Jimin to be his new eomma I've been thinking on proposing to him.

I'll just buy the ring and adjust the wedding. But before that I need to know if he will say yes so I'll go to the jewelry store and buy him a ring.

[At the Jewelry Story]
I got to the story and saw many choices from bracelets, necklaces and rings. All beautiful and shiny.

"Hello sir how may I help you with",the lady at the counter said with a smile. Guess she wants to help me.

"Oh well I'm trying to find two rings", I told her. "Oh what kind of rings are you looking for?",she asked.

"Oh well I'm looking for rings that can be for my boyfriend",I told her which she nodded and replied back.

"Well follow me sir and I'll show you the two perfect rings", she said and walking towards the place she was going to show me which I followed behind.

"This two are the stores favorite and most expensive but beautiful rings we got here", she showed me them and they sure were.

My ring had silver and gold for the both sides and Jimins ring had the same but three small diamonds in the middle. The were perfect

"Then I'll take them", I said and she nodded and took the two rings to pack them in a box

When she was done she gave them to me and I paid not minding the price because all I want is for Jimin to be happy and he deserves everything.

"Have a nice day", she said. "Thank you", I responded her and left the store towards my car.

Now I was driving the way to my house. I had the box in my jacket and decided that I should propose to him in a special day.

Probably at the amusement park. The day we had fun. Jungie would be happy and there to experience it.

I think everything will be perfect. For the perfect person. For my favorite person.
For my love. For my everything.