First Month(19)

[Authors POV]
Days had passed when Jimin was dismissed from the hospital. He was starting to get more sick while throwing up more often.

Jungkook and Jungie were there for him when he was dealing with his pregnancy. Jimin also has told Jungkook about how he could get pregnant because man can't get pregnant like it is mostly impossible.

[Flashback]
[When they got back home]
"Ok Jimin can you tell me how you could get pregnant",Jungkook said so he could get an answer because he was mostly confused.

"Well first I came from a family who could get pregnant and I have a brother that can too. Which means if my family has boys they can get pregnant. Since I am a boy I can get pregnant and this thing had been passed through generations which one of my great grandfather was gay and wanted to have kids with his husband, so they got something from someone that if my great grandfather drank the bottle he could get pregnant which he did and started having babies and was later passed through generations to me and my brother Jin who is married to a guy named Kim namjoon and they are both waiting some more years until they are ready"

"Oh I kind of get it now", Jungkook said still a little confused but managed to get it a little and went to his room to go to sleep as well as Jimin who did the same.

[End of Flashback]
Since that day passed Jimins stomach was getting bigger by the day which Jungkook found cute and adorable.

Jimin was happy to be carrying a part of him and Jungkook. He was also thinking of having a gender reveal.

Since it was the first month during his pregnancy he still didn't know the gender. He is thinking to tell his friends and brother to help him on the gender reveal.

They all could tell the doctor for the gender and Jimin and Jungkook would have to wait until the gender reveal to then know the gender of their baby.

Jimin was also thinking that he was lucky to be carrying a baby since most man can't. It was a miracle.

He just couldn't stop thinking of what gender and name his child could be and named. Guess he will have to wait for more months to pass but time does fly by fast.

Hey guys if you want to vote for the gender you can and also the name but it is your choice

Hey guys if you want to vote for the gender you can and also the name but it is your choice. If you don't want to I will.
And have a nice day.....