Love?(15)

(Warning Smut chapter ahead)
(This chapter will include smut so if your not comfortable reading it I suggest you don't and FYI this is my first time writing smut so I don't know how to write it but I tried my best)

[Authors POV]
"kiss me back", Jungkook said in his drunk state which made Jimin more shocked on Jungkooks action which he agreed since he was afraid what may happen if he said no.

"Good boy", Jungkook said while making Jimin more scared because of his sudden saying.

Then Jungkook leaned again to attach his to Jimins together which Jimin had no option but to kiss him back and close his eyes.

They were kissing but Jungkook wanted more of Jimin and bit the olders bottom lips and try to get entrance for his tongue

Jimin moaned which made entrance for Jungkook to put his tongue in and explore Jimins mouth like a mysterious cave in the forest that has grabbed your attention.

They parted apart to get air. Which they both needed from what they we're doing.

"Ji-min i love you", Jungkook said and leaned back to their make out which both of them were enjoying.

[Jimins POV]
I was shocked on what he had hold me...'H-he loves me?', I can't stop asking this question but still kissed him back.

Then he grabbed my waist which brought both our chest together and I decided to put my arms around his shoulder.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this because I was and have been wanting this since he started to make me feel something I've never felt before.

I let his tongue in as he was entering his into mine and I enjoyed how it made me feel. I groaned as how the make out was getting hotter every minute that passed.

'I hope you will remember this tomorrow', I told myself since I wanted him to remember how we made out today and how hot he was making me such.

By now he should be at least sober from the wine. The good thing Jungie was so into his sleep to be able to hear us by his room was also a few doors away.

I felt how his hand was moving away from my waist into my pants. I couldn't help but moan even more.

He unzipped my pants and made his way to my boxers. Pulling it away and grabbing my member.

His hand thrusted it by moving it up and down."ahh Jungkook-ie let's not do this ahh Jugie might wake up aah",I told him trying to not be a moaning mess.

"But Jiminie i know you like this and besides he won't wake up he is too asleep and he won't hear us",he told me and started to take off my clothes.

He took off my shirt then my pants and only leaving me with my boxers. Then he took of his shirt and I could he his abs.

He made me blush and I guess he saw me and smirked at me while also removing his pants to leave us both with our boxers.

He leaned once again to reunite our lips once again which made me moan even more when he removed my boxers leaving me naked.

"Oh Jiminie your so beautiful",he told me and removed his boxers revealing his big member which I just couldn't imagine it right in my eyes.

[Authors POV]
They were both now naked and staring at each other. Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin and decided to prep him for his big member.

"Now this may hurt baby but it will help you later I promise", Jungkook said and made Jimin blush from his new nickname. Baby.

Jungkook brought Jimins legs up and slowly started to stick one finger inside Jimins ass which made Jimin moan from the pain he was now feeling.

"It's ok baby it will go away", he told Jimin which made Jimin tear out of the pain he was feeling as Jungkook started to move.

Jungkook then inserted his second finger inside Jimin and created a moan. He was moving a little more faster.

Jimin was a moaning mess as Jungkook just kept moving and inserted his third finger in. Jimins hole was now stretching.

Jungkook move for a few more times and decided that Jimin was ready."Ok baby I think your ready enough for the real thing".

Jungkook then moved slowly so he could enter Jimins hole. When Jungkooks member entered half way Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook tighter as he felt the pain.

When Jungkook got inside of Jimin all the way he said,"Baby can i move now if you're ready", To be sure Jimin was fine.

Jimin was silent for some time until he was ready and nodded which gave Jungkook the key to move.

What they didn't know is that Jimin had to wear protection but in that time he had forgotten to.

[Time skip]
[Jimins POV]
Time passed when Jungkook couldn't hold it and let his semen inside me which I had done so too.

'I love you too Jungkook'.

Hope you liked it and I did my best so don't hate me.... please...