Proposal(21)

[Authors POV]
It was a week later when Jungkook had bought the rings. He now had days of from work so he could have time to propose.

He knows the amusement park is the best place because it is the place where he spent a great time with Jimin and Jung-Hwa.

He told them that they were going to go to the amusement park which made both Jimin and Jung-Hwa happy since they haven't gone in days.

They all got ready and dressed causally to bring the summer vibe. Jimin wore shorts and a medium white shirt. Jungkook wore shorts too but a black shirt to match his shoes. Finally Jung-Hwa just wore a t-shirt that had a dinosaur on it with his little boy shorts that went above his knees.

When they were all ready they headed to the car and drove off to the direction of the amusement park.

He hadn't forgot to bring the box which he had in one of his pockets. He just couldn't wait to propose which made him smile on the way.

[time skip]
They got to the amusement park and got out of the car, it was the same amusement park they had gone to.

Jungkook grabbed jimins hand which made him blush. Jung-Hwa then grabbed Jimins hand and so they headed to the booth to get their tickets.

When they got there they decided to grab food which was just a burger with fries and         Jung-Hwa just got himself some chicken tenders.

After 10 minutes of eating and talking they decided to ride the carrousel. Since Jimin couldn't afford to ride the big rides because of his pregnancy but it was still fun for Jimin because he was with Jungkook and Jin-Hwa who were having fun with him.

They all were having fun and it was a great time. After they got out of the ride Jungkook then thought that it was now a perfect time to propose to Jimin.

[Jungkooks POV]
When we all got out of the ride I thought that this was a great time to propose to him. So I grabbed him by his arm and Knelt down to him.

I then pulled out the box and opened it, making Jimin surprise and blushed. So then I spoke. It was something I was thinking for days on what to tell him.

"Jimin, you have been the greatest babysitter to Jungie, the best boyfriend I've ever had, the best anyone could ever meet. I just want to tell you that I love you and I want to be there for you in the bad and in the goods. With a new family member coming. With you, Jungie and the baby. For all of us to be a family. And now I ask you Park Jimin... will you Marry me?", and then I said it. I said what I've been wanting to tell him all this time.

"Jungkookie.... Yes yes a million times yes I will marry you", he told me started to cry son I hugged him and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Jimin", I let him go and got out the ring to place it on his finger. That's when I notice people cheering and surrounding us but I didn't say and kissed Jimin in the lips.

With him still crying tears of joy. "I love you", he told me." I love you too", I told him and grabbed his hand then immediately Jungie rushed over and hugged both of us tightly as he was happy.

"Yay finally I'm going to have a mommy", he said and I kissed his cheek. "Yes, yes you do",I said and now we were heading to the Ferris wheel.

Both me and Jimin hands still attached as we entered. Jungie was also holding my hand. We were in and saw how we were all going up.

Seeing the amazing view that was displayed. How beautiful and happy Jimin was and how happy Jungie was watching the view.

It was such a perfect day. But it had to end as well all went home but were happy. I was happy to be engaged to the man I love. To the man who was going to be the mother of Jungie and my next baby to come. To be by my side as we both love each other.

Aaaahh hope you like this chapter and I know my stories are bad and I try but thanks for all of your support. Have an amazing day everyone.😊😊🤠