13

FRANCE

My eyes widened when I heard that Mr.Fear doesn't want me to cook for him anymore.

That—That means, I can't come over to his condo anymore! I don't have reason to stay there every evening!

That boy—Is, Is he Mr.Fear, Fuckmate? I have seen my boss always carry girls or some boy if he wanted to unwind or he was drunk. He doesn't want me to help him. I—I can't.

Is—Is my cooking that bad? I used to study in culinary school, they said that my cooking is great. How can that poor boy can cook better than me?

I've been cooking for him and serving him for the past five years—I know everything about him aside from his name, That boy cannot exceed what I have!

Angrily stomping my foot on the carpet floor—I angrily scream before calming down. I cannot lose to some boy that he have been thinking for the past three weeks—It cannot be compared by the five years I've been with Mr.Fear

Walking toward my closet—I grab my sky blue lingerie and black stockings. I wore it without any struggle as it fit my thick figure very nicely—Despite being a guy. I was thick and sexy than the rest of all these people.

Yet—yet, A boy! Someone who cannot be compared to me with his thin figure and unpleasant appearance but—Mr.Fear called him his baby! I don't understand.

I was unique from the rest of them—I was sexily thick and I don't look like the average people in this community, while he look like the rest of them—the rest of Atris people who been here.

I have these unique blue eyes while he have pale green, I have these soft blonde locks while he have this dirty brown hair that doesn't seem to be washed. I have these cute button nose while he have this average one—He isn't attractive overall!

"Calm down France, Calm down."

I whisper to myself as I wear tight black jean and tank-top, I also put a choker on my neck as I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys as I walk out of my room—and about to purchase what Mr.Fear ordered me to.

I can't let that low scum to have Mr.Fear—I really believe that Mr.fear is mine and I will get him, by hook or by crook.

•I know this is weird but—I usually make a girl as the villain of the my stories so why not; A cute boy for now on.

It was your average cute protagonist boy that you can probably see in every BL stories, I hope you all enjoy some twists that I made.