#30

Sometimes, I forgot what I am writing and mostly I would just write this and that, I never know where am I going.

-TRISTAN-

It's already night time and I'm getting ready to bed, Just to be sure that I won't get any mosquito bites, I grabbed a lotion that is called repellant, It's filled with chemical for sure and it says on the bottle that tasting this lotion would cause minor or maior internal injuries because it's highly chemical with mix of herbal and of course, It was just for skin. Hehe.

I never told Alistair about this lotion but I see it on his cabinet so I get it and while he's getting ready in the bathroom, I cover my whole skin with this lotion except for my face, I also put some on my neck and legs and any part of my body, It doesn't have any smell except for the lingering sweet vanilla, It was very cold on my skin so it would make me sleep faster.

I sign of the cross first before lying down in bed and closing my eyes, I didn't wait for Alistair to get out of the bathroom since I'm really asleep.

I keep my eyes closed till I finally lost concious, I know it's my birthday today so it's really good for me to sleep comfortably since I have fun the whole day.

-AUTHOR-

After 10 minutes as Tristan is deeply asleep, Alistair got out of the bathroom, freshly bathed, Wearing nothing except for his pajama, No underwear beneath.

He smirked as he saw the boy deeply asleep, He rinsed his soft hair as he crawl on top of the bed, lying down beside the boy;

It's been a eventful day, Remembering that he just covered his baby on hickeys to show everyone that this boy is only his. His alone.

He also smelled the sweet vanilla lingering on the boy sweet skin, Maybe he used the edible lotion that he bought? It was a pleasure to eat him out like that.

He remembers that he also bought an anti-mosquito repellant, He hopes that isn't the one that his baby used. It would be suspicious if he got sick by tommorow.

But as he thought, Why would a repellant smell vanilla? Maybe Tristan uses the edible one that can be bought somewhere deep on the nowhere.

He grabbed Tristan by the waist as he pulled the sweet smelled boy in his arms, He can't really keep his hands to himself so he would devour this boy tonight.

As the moment he dive his head on the boy collar, He kissed and licked it but a minute later, a fucking strong taste hits his tounge like a bitch.

"Fuckity fuck!"

He cursed as he removed his arms on the sleeping boy, He jumped out of the bed and ran toward to the kitchen to spat out that poisonous taste of the repellant.

"Fuck!"

He yelled angrily as he removed the disgusting taste of the lotion on his mouth, He was fooled!

On the other side, Tristan was sleeping peacefully as he doesn't feel any bites on his skin, Maybe the repellant is working.

#30: Repellant.