#33

When I get bored, I would dance in front of my mon and try hard to twerk for my life.

-TRISTAN-

I sat up as I looked at the parcel infront of me, It's too much...too much for me to handle at all. I-I..never expected something like this..

I don't know what to do anymore, I wanna leave already and forget what happened, It hurts me so much afterall..

I learned a few things and such but that's about it. I'm not used to feel something like this...

"What should I Do? Twisted?"

I asked the cat as I grabbed the parcel and throw it at the trash can, I can't bear to look at it...and my fear for Alistair started to..rise, I've read that once he's done with the one he is been obsessing with, He would throw them or kill them away..

"What...a..psycho.."

I whispered as I hid it deep down on the trash can, I decided what to do today and that is...To leave tommorow or another day..

I really don't feel so good today..I feel so...warm or something like that...like I'm on a heat..

I decided to take a bath once again, every day passed makes me feel so sick in here..I wanna just go..already..

-ALISTAIR-

I groan as I glare down at the files that I'm reading..Fuck..fuck..fuck! I don't know what to feel anymore..

"Yo, I think you're falling for him.. aren't ya?"

Lucas said and I looked at him..yeah..what if I am?

I never feel so in-love before so I don't know the fuck what's the procedure of falling in love..

But Tristan...He's special...I always wanted to keep him happy and safe, I want him to be with me all the time , I wanted him to become a successful person like me, I want to marry him..and make love to him all night~

But I don't know what it really meant...maybe it's love? I don't know either..

I might confessed to him tonight..I just imagine all what gonna happened later, I swear he would be so happy that I'm so...in love with him...

"You're totally in love, dude."

Lucas snickered as I pull out my phone to call my secretary;

"Yes sir? How can I help you?"

"Buy me a bouquet of red roses, chocolates and a cat shaped stuff toys."

I said as I heard a small 'yes sir' as I hang up, Tonight would be so special..

#33: Confess