15

TRISTAN

After France left—I realized the music player is already playing I song that I was familiar with, It was Dancin by Aron smith ft.Krono.

The song played as I enjoy it so much—I wanted to dance all day with the song even though I can't dance at all.

It was also the main song in every single club in Atris—It's like even when I'm sleeping. I can hear the song through the whole city at night.

"Dancin in the moonlight, Dancin gazing at the stars so bright, Holding you till sunrise, Sleeping til midnight!"

I sang as I move my body around like a crazy person—waving my around and shaking my body crazily.

I tapped my feet on the floor, feeling the soft warm rug as I jump and dance like insane!

"Tristan, baby! What are you doing?"

I was immediately stopped. I look at Alistair in surprise as he got inside. It's been two hours since I have been dancing that I didn't notice it's already night time.

"O—Oh I have been dancing Alistair—Uhm.."

I stuttered. Getting embarrassed because He have seen me doing the routine that I always do when a song is playing everytime.

"Did the grocery arrived already?"

He ask and I nodded my head. I already put them in the shelf so it won't be hard when I need them or I'd like to find them.

"That's good, Anyway, Baby.."

He spoke as I look up at him in curiosity.

"Did my secretary told you something?"

He ask and I shook my head—I can notice that his reaction turn sour for a moment.

"Hmm? Tell me, Tell me what he said."

He inquire as he rest himself on the couch—with his arm resting on top.

"Uhm—He said that was a peasant food! It wasn't! It took me four weeks to buy something like those, you know."

I exclaimed. He shut his eyes for a second as he sighed.

"Tsk, Ignore what he said to you Tristan, Come, sit beside me and let's eat because I have take-out."

He told me as he pull out a paper bag from the floor—He put it on the table as I sat beside him, pulling out the container inside.

"H-how's your day?"

I ask as he smile at me and look at me with adoration on his face.

"Tiring, but when I come back, seeing you being happy makes me feel energetic again."

He chuckled as he brush up his hair—He was undeniably handsome despite being older than me. I—I have this crush on him. I'm not gonna lie.

"That—That's nice, Let's eat this already then!"

I exclaim as I grab the spoon and fork—opening the container and I see beef steak with mushroom sauce with rice and cold coke—I immediately gobble up the delicious food.

I notice that he finally sat up—Grabbing another container as he opened it up before eating with me.

We spend the whole night eating our dinner from Jonel's Restaurant.