18

TRISTAN

I was startled when I heard the ringing from the intercom—It must be the new tutor! I walk toward the door and open it—revealing a guy with messy brown hair and black eyes.

"Sorry! If I'm late!"

He exclaimed while holding a satchel—He was wearing sweater and slacks—He was really pale and wearing a round-glasses.

"Oh, Harry, You're already here."

Alistair said as he walk out of the kitchen—I stood there as I watched the guy who sat on the couch.

"Yeah—yeah, you know that he doesn't want me here, right?"

The guy said as Alistair roll his eyes before looking at me with a smile;

"Harry, This is Tristan Evans, Tristan my dear, This is Harry Velasquez—Hey, Harry, You'll teach him good, right?"

Alistair glance at Harry with a stern look—Harry nodded his head as he glance at me with a smile;

"Uhm, yeah! Hello Tristan! I'm gonna be your tutor every week!"

Harry waved his hand at me as I wave back too, he was really nice.

"I got to attend my work now, Take care baby."

Alistair said as he kiss my forehead—He nodded to Harry as he walk out of the door—closing it. I was left with my tutor—Harry.

"I know what you've been through Tristan, Let's sit down so I can teach you many things."

Harry exclaimed, I sat beside him as he pulled out a book—He started reading it to me while I listened to him.

It's been two hours and we're talking about basic math—I know it's embarrassing to say at least—But I'm not really good at it. But now—Harry teach me about plus, minus, divide and multiplication.

"Nice one, Tristan, twenty times twenty-five?"

He asked me as I think of the answer for a while until I finally have it—

"Oh! It's five hundred!"

I happily declare as I clap my hands—Ah! I'm already getting smart, He teaches me more about math and how to solve it without any calculators and such.

"Alright! Then, One plus one?"

He grinned as He think that I didn't know that, Hah! I outsmarted him!

"It's Eleven!"

I proudly announced—His eyes widened and before he can say anything, I smirked at him.

"It's eleven because there is no equals so I put them together and it's now eleven!"

After that—It's already noon so I've decided to cook for us, I scoop down some rice and open a can of sardines for the two of us—We finally eat in silence.

Harry phone immediately beep as he grab it and look at the screen—Then he put it down as he smile frantically at me.

"I—I got to go now, I'm glad to teach you many things Tristan, I'll see you next week, Bye!"

He exclaimed as he immediately pulled out a thick pocket book from his satchel.

He wave his goodbye to me as he hug me for a second before he ran somewhere—I wave at him as I finally close the door.

I've decided to clean our plates as I will read the book that he gave me.